Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Aleta, you said what I think (although I could never have said it so well).  TT is a wonderful place.   bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks so much Aleta for bringing up this lovely subject of being thankful.
I feel like a stuck record here but aren't we just the luckiest to have such caring and sharing friends here.
I want to know ..... how did we get on before TT?
The wonderful thing about Bear making is that each one of us is unique and from all different parts of the world,
and yet  we can be brought together through a common interest - the love for the Teddy Bear.
Thanks everyone.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

What an absolutely lovely thing to say Aleta...you are truly and gem.  I feel exactly the same way as many of you.  I can't imagine not having TT to come to everyday for just the right pick me up.

bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Bless you all for posting.....

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw sweet sweet Aleta! That is why even though I haven't met you, I love you just the same! I am proud to know all of you here on TT.
HUGS!!
Sonya

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thank you for the beautiful, heartfelt words, Aleta. Everyone here is a part of my life now and I'm so grateful for all of my friends across the globe.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ahhhh Aleta what a wonderful world it is here at TT - and all the better for having you as part of it Ma Chere  :hug:

We are great are'nt we?  bear_whistle   bear_tongue

Penny  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well said Aleta, your words are too true.  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

aaawwww shucks :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  bear_cry  bear_cry

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug:  bear_flower  Aleta, you're wonderful!  bear_wub

Thanks for expressing so well what we all feel for this warm and supportive group of bestest-ever friends!

We've grown so much that I can barely keep track of all the newcomers, but nobody's a newcomer for long here. This group rules hyperspace!!  :dance:

Eileen

Board footer