Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
ellen ontario, canada

HA!  I was just going to ask if you have done a swagman and there he is!  wonderful job!  thanx for sharing!   bear_flower

p.s... wish i was there to watch some of the commonwealth games with ya!  so far, Canada's doing very well.  how are you guys doing?

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kerrie

How perfectly lovely all your designs are, I absolutely love your designs.  They are so beautiful and they look so very well made.  I just love beautiful clothing, and you have really done that! 

Thank you so very much for sharing all these wonderful pictures.  What a wonderful treat this was on an otherwise not so very comfortable day.  You simply can't know what pleasure you brought me!

hugs

dilu

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic work Kerrie. 

Also Go Aussies my eyes have litterly been clued to the TV watching the games since the opening ceremony the other night.  :dance:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Beautiful bears and their clothes are wonderful. I know how much time and thought that goes into dressing bears with such detail and style. I make fashion bears , mostly ladies ..its great to see what you have done with the gentelmen, neat characters. I simply love you Henrry the 8th ! Others too but he is my favorite....Winney

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

Kerrie, your bears are just outstanding - you are one very clever lady. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

:doh:  Geez, Kerrie...your bears are better dressed than me!!!

These pictures are absolutely fabulous, I love your work!  The hat with the cork bobbers is hysterical.
Bearutiful work, Kerrie...I can tell you really enjoy creating these little characters.

hugs to you,
nanc......

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous costumes, Kerrie - you are quite a talent!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding my creations. I greatly appreciate all the feedback as sometimes you do wonder how others percieve your creations.
I am truely honoured.
I am very proud  to be amoungst such friendly  artists  who share their special skills and have welcomed me so graciously.... it has been so very inspiring !!!......
So thank you  all again.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie  bear_original  :hug:

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Wonderful bears Kerrie.  Love their clothes and costumes.

Pages:

Board footer