Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

latest-027.jpgHi Everyone, Just to let you know that I am doing just great now ,I know it will be a while before I,m fully back to normal, if I ever was normal anyway. I don't get my Post Op check up till 15th September. But I was asked to do a commission for a lady in New Mexico .So here she is at 14" tall.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Rita, good to hear you are doing better.  Your panda is really sweet, I love the pink - did you hand dye that?

Hugs,
Catherine

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Catherine ,Yes I did hand-dye the Pink. This is my first bigger Panda ,my pandas are usually 8". Glad you like her. Hugs Rita xx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Rita I'm so glad to hear you are doing well bear_laugh  Beautiful panda!  I love the color combination!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Rita! Many hugs and I am so glad you are feeling better. I love this little Panda. Very lovely and her face is beautiful and very very sweet. Very much like her creator!

Hugs Louise

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Thanks Louise, you always say such lovely things ,it leaves me feeling a whole lot better.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Scottish Hugs fron Rita xx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Rita,I'm so pleased to hear you are doing well bear_laugh I am totally in love with this panda.I adore pandas anyway but this color combination is awesome.I saw it once before done by Cathy Forcino and I just love it to pieces.Your buyer will be thrilled.The face is adorable also.Wonderful job,I have to go look at her some more.Hugs,Shari.

Board footer