Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Here, at long last, is my newest bear... been MONTHS since I made a bear!  So, here he is (I think he is a he or maybe she is a she but I think its a he LOL)

I haven't named him yet, couldnt think of a name...

He is approximately 7" sitting and 9 1/2" standing.  He is made from pink curly kid mohair and creamy ivory alpaca (for the inside of his ears and tum).  He has a needlefelted face with a pink embroidered nose.  His eyes are shiny black glass (which I bought from Kim LOL).  His paw pads are also a dusty pink which is "cashmere" material.  He is decorated with a fuzzy white irridecent trim. 

Hope Kim likes him (he is a swap)....  Hope you girls like him as well!  He is pink but I can't get the color balance right...  :wacko:

kimbearsitside2.JPG kimbearlookingside.JPG kimbearsit.JPG kimbearstandside.JPG kimbearclose.JPG

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Wow! Is he ever cute! Love the new style!
Lucky Kim!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh, thank you Sonya  :hug:  :hug:  I thank Kim for the new style (she was the one who pushed me into needlefelting onto mohair bear_original  )

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I love the bear!  The needlefelting is great, adds so much.  I've got to try it.   bear_thumb
Patty

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

He is so lovely !  bear_wub Love his nose ! :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY CUTE, Kim!  Great face!

Kathleen Pa

WOW, I really love him!!! I love those long snouted bears bear_wub

Kathleen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW thanks gals!!!! I did a little bit of checking and my last bear was completed July 1st YIKES that was a long time ago!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Great job Kim, he was worth the wait! And welcome back to bear making... I have really missed your bears.  :hug:
Aerianna

Board footer