Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Blossomsideview.jpgBlossom-and-henry.jpgblossom-fronton.jpgColin-wombat.jpgcolin-and-henry.jpgPanda-and-Dospin.jpgDospin-mug-shot.jpgThis is what I have been up to. It is only a sneek preview. :redface:  My skills with my new camera , you could say  a wee tad...........amaturish :redface:
Two critters in the pics  by fellow TTer's. I'm sure you will recognise Kimberly's HENRY.  And the lovely wee purple bear wearing  the laural on his head, is DOSPIN. My new wee Darling by Heather of FLYING FUR DESIGNS.
It took  him 3 months to get here, TRUE!!!!! We really thought he was well and truely lost. The poor wee love bear_wub  :hug:  I do plan to give them all a proper photo shoot but its 3.30am here and I'm getting tied.
The Kangaroo is Blossom The brown one is Colin the wombat and then there is the wee Panda pictured with DOSPIN. The panda and Colin are both 9way cotterpin jointed.
Wendy bear_thumb

nandesign Posts: 361

What wonderful creations...so expressive!!

Nancy bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

they are super...as usual.

Marion

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Totally awesome...thanks for the sneek peek!!!

Hugs &

K Pawz Guest

I finally found them!!! They are so awesome Wendy!!! I love them all bear_wub
Hugs,
Krista

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wendy, you have been busy, you are a felting whizz now, there is no stopping you girl. Very unique and creative.  Congrats.  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Matilda!  What glorious creations!!!  Such talent, my dear, I always enjoy seeing what you will create next!....I recognize that book!  have the same one on the shelf, but the paper cover is mite tattered compared to yours....

gollyhugs
dilu

WA

:crackup: I have always used the paper backs Dilu. But there is nothing like a good bit of shakespeare to put you to sleep at night. :crackup:

Thankyou everyone for your very supportive comments.  :hug: I might come across as smug at times but I'm really quite chuffed. :hug:  bear_thumb

Having so many different sized Felting needles and good quality fibre really helps when it comes to the sculpting detail. I now have an experienced needle felting supplier. Which has been the biggest influence on my NFing.
I highly recommend such suppliers.  bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wendy.  You have been very busy indeed!  They are truely works of art! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   BEAUTUFUL expressions. bear_wub

WA

I have seen that you also have been very busy. More wins for your wee babies I see. :hug:  bear_thumb 
I also have anew camera Judi. I have better pics of Blossom now. I just havent popped them on.
I need to choose a diferent coloured background. Which is a pain because I really like white. bear_rolleyes

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Board footer