Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Just thought I'd post a note here about three new classes that many of you might be interested in.

First, on October 15th, there is a FREE needle felting class being taught by Charlotte Des Roche.  It's a Needle Felted Nativity...really cute, and it covers the basics of needle felting very well.

Second, on October 16th....TT's own Kathy Myers begins teaching 'Scrappy: A Fibre Necklace.'   This bear is SO adorable...you won't believe it.  Made from your new mohair or your mohair scraps, the bear attaches to it's own fiber necklace.  Wear the necklace with or without the bear.      Learn TWO skills here...bear making and fibre arts.

Third, if you need help with photography,  then the 'SHOOT!  Digital Photography for Bear and Doll Artists' starts today.  Learn how to make your camera work.  Also covered are Composition, Exposures, Lighting, Flash, Studio Set Up, and Basic Photo Editing.  Great if you're just buying a camera or learning to use one you already have.  Learn to create beautiful photos for web, print, portfolios and more.   An in-depth look at Beginner and Intermediate photography with lots of practical exercises.

Check out these courses at www.kranbearys.com/ebearz/index.htm

Thanks for reading!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Fantastic Nancy - I'm off to have a look now!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I've just registered for the nativity!!!! Scrappy is just ADORABLE!!!!

lulubears Posts: 280

I've signed up for the airbrushing class, and can't wait for tomorrow when it starts!  Wahoo, I have my new compresor all set up and am ready to airbrush!

Luann

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm doing the Photography Class!

Jane

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks for the reminder Nancy...I get so caught up with the day to day stuff that I forget to check the 'uni' course offers out from time to time. I signed up for the nativity course. bear_thumb

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Looking forward to seeing you in the Nativity Class Gemma & Hayley!!!
Thanks so much Nancy for this wonderful opportunity!!!!!!

Hugs &

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

If anyone isn't sure - I can highly recommend Nancy's classes.

They are easy to use - extremely well designed with excellent visuals and lots of extra help should you need it.

I'm a retired teacher myself - so I tend to look at classes perhaps a little more closely than a prospective student might.

Enjoy ............ :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer