Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Lucky-Goestoheaven-low-dpi.jpgHi All,
I was recently asked by TB&F to participate in an angel challenge. They provided a pattern to 6 artists ( plus the artist who originally designed the bear) and came up with 7 distinctly different bears.  I haven't gotten my magazine yet, but it is up online & I have the link. It is: http://www.teddybearandfriends.com/arch … nAngel.php

I designed Lucky Goestoheaven, a well loved bear who is worn out in Heaven. Please note he is carrying a bell because " every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings". per Zuzu!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Amy, he's adorable!

That picture is great and I can see all of us sitting here in front of our monitors tipping our heads to the right so we can look him in the eye! :crackup: 

You always have the most creative and imaginative ideas... Lucky is no exception!

I'm off to go look at the article and see the other bears!!!

.... I'm back!!! Lucky is in great company with bears by Jodi Falk & Laura Lynn Mathews too! They are all great!

New Berlin, Wisconsin

Thanks Daphne,

He is a difficult bear to sit and kinda leans to the side all the time. Glad you twisted your head to see him!

Amy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

angel-head-higher-016-400pix.jpgangel-head-higher-014-400pix.jpg

OHHHHHHHH  BOY !!! I am in it also bear_grin  Take a look . I did the pink angel bear !

Jodi Falk

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very nice, girls!  Way to go!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!  what an honour  g040.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea for Amy and Jodi!!

sarahjane Brisbane

They are lovely girls...I just had a read of the article and spotted a bear from Laura Lynn there also....Congratulations to all of you!!!

New Berlin, Wisconsin

It was really fun to see the different ideas everyone came up with for this angel. 

I did get my magazine today & was looking for the angel article when somethihng caught my eye.  It was a picture of me in a scrapbook in the scrapbook article. Mindy took it last Halloween & I am wearing a teddy bear mask.  My husband thinks I'm nuts for letting my picture be taken like that.  I just laughed at the picture!

TTFN
Amy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great Bears Amy and Jodi.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

:clap: OH Wow they are awesome....congratulations everyone!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer