Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,  bear_smile

I have been very busy preparing for the 3rd Annual 'Oh BearZ ' Online Show and have unexpectedly found myself with 2 additional openings for this year's show.

The show happens November 18 and 19th.   This is a limited, juried online show.  Last year, we had 256,000 hits, 15,000 page views and over 1500 unique visitors in 12 hours.   Several of our participants sold out.

This is not a Free show.  There is a fee to participate, just like at an 'in person' show, and the jurying standards are high.  However, there are no travel fees and no set up on the artist's part beyond photography and filling in a WORD table for each bear containing his statistics.

If you think you'd be interested in participating, please contact me at bears135@shaw.ca  and I will send you a participation package.   There are only 2 openings, and the show is coming up soon.  Participants must have a minimum of 6 items, and a maximum of 12 items.  Gollies, needlefelting, minis are all welcome. 

Hugs,
Nancy Tillberg

welcomeicon.jpg

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Nancy,  bear_flower
I just sent a PM with questions.

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hey guys.  This is a really great way to showcase your work WORLD WIDE.   I do this show every year and it has been very worth while. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb   If you're not in this show I hope you'll stop by and see all the fabulous artist's work......I usually end up buying something myself! bear_grin

Board footer