Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Hi everyone,

Do you remember me?  I hope you are doing well.  I've been lurking but haven't posted in a long time.  Life has been crazy the past few months.  DH and I opened a teddy bear store called Sunny Bears that you might have heard about.  There's an article about us in the Nov/Dec issue of TBF, and we just put a banner up on Teddy Talk.  Our website is http://www.sunnybears.com.  We hope to expand our artist bear selection. I'm very excited about the store because I get to work with something I love.  We've been working very hard to get the store going.  I was an auditor before this but I quit. 

We've also been house hunting for our first house, which is exciting.  I saw marmite in the grocery the other day adn thought about TTers.  Of course, when I see chocolate, I think of TTers too.

I've missed everyone and hope it's ok to come back after a long absence.  bear_original  :hug:

Chrissie  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Welcome back Chrissie.  I just had a wee gawk at your shop. WOW!! it looks brilliant. I wish you all the success possible with it.  :hug:  bear_thumb

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Welcome back Chrissie! You've been missed. :hug:   A new business venture is very exciting! I wish you much success with it! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

yes Chrissie, I wondered where you had disappeared to, welcome back. And yes I have seen the pictures of the shop and hope the Freds are enjoying their new home.
I better go for my run now otherwise I will be here all morning, and we having hot weather at the moment so if I do not get an early start its too hot out on the road, back later

Lynette

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

You know, I've been thinkin', I must email Chrissie to see where she has gotten to!

I had NO idea about the shop - that is fantastically wonderful exciting news.  Good on you for doing what you want to do!  It must be a rather frightening time for you both, but exciting at the same time!

Great to hear your wonderful news  :hug:
Danni

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Chrissie it is good to see you posting again. I am glad to hear that the shop is going well and I wish you all the success with it...

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow, a bear shop, what a dream come true!!  bear_grin   bear_original   bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Welcome back Chrissie!!  I have your banner on my web site bear_original  So happy for you that you've been so busy in a good way! bear_laugh  Good luck with your store!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Bumble-sarah-pandaJr-055400pix.jpg

Chrissie , welcome back !!!! That sounds like great fun to open a teddy bear shop. Your work days must be really fun and exciting . Good luck filling your shop with wonderful teddy bears. You know where to look  bear_grin I am sure allot of us wholesale  bear_tongue   Hint , hint !!!

Jodi Falk

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Chrissie,
Glad you are back..... you lucky duck, you - having your very own bear store! I'd heard rumors!  bear_happy  Glad it's come to fruition and you are now able to afford a little time to come back and play with us!
Big Hugs and Best Wishes!
Daphne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hi Chrissie....good to see you back!!!   bear_thumb

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Welcome back and congratulations on your shop!!  That's so exciting.....and a bunch of hard work, I'd imagine.  Yay for you!  Yay for us that you're back!  Best wishes with the shop.  I just know you'll have so much fun with it.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Hi Chrissie, I too have been wondering what happened to you! Welcome back and all the best with your new shop!  MUCH more fun than being an auditor!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Chrissie, lovely to see you back here  bear_flower

Catherine
x

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hey Chrissie uis back!

Woohoo!!!Oh do post us piccys of your new store....I bet it is absolutely lovely!

The gollies want to see, doncha know.....

gollyhugs
dilu

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hi Chrissie!  Good to have you back. :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Glad you're back--and your store looks like such fun! Good for you! bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Chrissie,

Welcome back, so glad that you are here again, as we have missed you.
Great to hear that the shop is going well and you must be enjoying doing something that you love.
Your new banner on the TT website is great, I saw it there the other day.
Congratulations on your article in TBF.

Best wishes for a great success with the shop.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Website

Bear-Store-pic-4.jpgBear-Store-pic-2.jpgBear-store-pic-1.jpgThanks for the warm welcome!   :hug:   It is fun having the store.  We're trying hard to establish ourselves and build up the store.  I think one of the best parts is seeing the smiles on people's faces that come into the store.  Even if they're just peeking in the window, everyone smiles.  Of course, the bad part is that I want to keep all the inventory for myself.  :crackup:    We hope to eventually teach people about collecting and why you should.  We want to help create new collectors and expose more people to it.  Everyone needs to work to keep collecting alive. 

Here are some pictures that you asked for, Dilu.  You are so demanding!  :crackup:   These pictures were taken when we first opened, and we've gotten more inventory since then and moved things around.  I don't even have to ask because I know the gollies have been up to no good lately!   bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

The store looks fabulous Chrissie - well done and good luck with it.

If you want i will add the link to my new links page.

Penny  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Store looks GREAT !!

Website

Penny,
I would love it if you would put a link on your site.  I love your links page.  Thank you!   bear_original  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Store looks just great!!!

Hugs

Claire

Board footer