Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm still doing I Love Teddies and have just added a new section called the Bear Buzz.  I'm going to feature products from Sunny Bears, but I also want to feature artists' creation that we're not selling in the store.  This will be free to you.  I'm looking for you, the artist, to give me a picture and description of your piece.  Then I'll put a link to your site so they can contact you to buy it.  If you don't have a website, I can put an email address.  I don't want to do ebay links.  I'm aiming for one a day, but I could do more if I get a good response.  You can email me with as many as you want.  I won't put them up all at once, but I'll space them out between other artists.  Whenever you make something new, just email me.  I know the Bears for Sale section is great on here; I just thought the more places artists' work is the better.  Here's the section:

http://www.iloveteddies.com/documents/n … _bears.php

It's set up like my Bear Bits section.  Here's a link to that so you can see what it looks like with more stuff:

http://www.iloveteddies.com/documents/news.php

If you're interested, you can email your stuff to teddybearflorida at aol.com  (just replace at with @ and remove the spaces).

I hope you'll be interested and it will help.   bear_original

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Oh Chrissie what a great idea!

There are so many great artists out there that get over looked because the collectors get squiffy eyed looking at all the web sites.
I think its a really good idea.  bear_smile Hugs Kerren

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Chrissie, thank you so very much for this generous offer. I just sent about 18 bears to you  hope you don't mind !! bear_grin  your E Mail will be full today. I sent them one at a time soooooooooo have fun looking. Let me know if they came to you ok please. Again , thanks. Good luck with the new business.Hang in there it takes a while for every one to find out you are there. Looks great so far  :dance:

Jodi Falk

Website

I'm glad you think it's a good idea, Kerren.

Jodi, I received all of your pictures and put one up today.  Thanks. bear_original

sarahjane Brisbane

Chrissie this is a great idea....do you want our pictures all at once of one at a time ??

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It is a fabulous idea Chrissie!!! and a very kind one.  I've jotted down your links.  :hug:  :dance:

Website

Sarah, you can send as many as you want now or later.  I'll spread them out so it's not the same artist days in a row, but there's no limit to how many you can send.

sarahjane Brisbane

Thanks Chrissie... bear_flower

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Chrissie thank you for this  great idea :hug:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thank you so much chrissie !

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

You are doing a wonderful job , looks great  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahh three cheers for Chrissie.  But since it is 4 am I'll make them quiet cheers!

gollyhugs
dilu

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

How wonderfully generous of you!

I have a bear that should be completed by the end of the weekend - I'll send the info to you then!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

What a wonderful thing you created and manage for bear artists.  Thank you Chrissie bear_flower

:hug:
~Chrissi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super generous of you, Chrissie . . . thanks much!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks  so much Chrissie - that is very kind of you.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Website

Please send me your bears, gollies or other animals!  I still need more.   bear_original

sarahjane Brisbane

More coming Chrissie!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you Chrissie .  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap: What a wonderful idea. Thank you Chrissie.

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap: What a wonderful idea. Thank you Chrissie.

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

Website

I just wanted to add that this is an ongoing thing, and you can continue to send me your work.   bear_original   Thanks to those that have sent me stuff already.

Board footer