Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Marie! Thank you Hon for sharing your very sad news with us. We are sending lots of love and prayers to you and your family.

I lost my Mom 14 years ago at the age of 60 and my Dad 22 years ago at the age of 55. I miss them terribly and You will miss your Mom terribly too but remember she will always be with you.

Hugs and Much Love Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awww, Marie... I'm so terribly, terribly sorry for your enormous loss.  I can't imagine life without my own mom but the day will come for me too; she's also in her 70's.

You'll absolutely be in my thoughts and prayers, dear one.

Take care of you.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh, Marie, please accept my warmest heartfelt prayers and wishes for a peaceful heart and soul at this very trying time. My mom has battled breast cancer twice so far so I know how amazingly brave these women can be. Please accept my condolances for you and your family. bear_cry   bear_cry  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Stay strong Marie. What a wonderful woman your mum was to fight it for all those years. Bless you all. :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Marie I am so sorry for your loss....

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Dear Sweet Marie,
I am so sorry for your loss. What a strong wonderful inspirational woman she was. I am sure she taught you to use her as an example ands stay strong. My prayers are with you.
Huge teddy hugs,
Sonya

sarahjane Brisbane

Marie I am so sorry to hear about your mum...I can relate to what you're going through, my mum passed away 6 months ago, you will always miss her but she will always be with you.......sending big hugs and prayers at this sad time for you and your family... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Marie, I am so sorry!  My mom is one of my best friends so I can only imagine how you are feeling :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

OH DARLING MARIE. I FEEL SO SORRY TO HEAR YOUR VERY SAD NEWS. YOUR MUM WAS A VERY STRONG LADY TO HAVE FOUGHT HER DREDFUL ILLNES SO LONG. I SEND MY LOVE AND THOUGHTS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND AT THIS VERY HARD TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, HUGS JANE.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Marie i am so sorry to hear your sad news. You're in my thoughts and prayers :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
oh, Marie, I am so sorry for your loss my friend. My deepest and most heartfelt condolensces to you and your family. I have lost both my parents and I know that no matter the age or circumstances, it is always heartwrenching to lose a parent and it changes your world. Just remember: your dear mother will always be in your heart and memories, she is a part of you.
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
many, many hugs,
Bonnie
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

zemeski Posts: 434

:hug:  :hug: Marie - I know this must be hard for you to deal with. My heart goes out to you. I will pray for you and your family. Just take it one day at a time and know that your Mom will always  hold a very special place in your heart. I'm glad you had 10 years to spend with her and not 6 months. That was a wonderful thing. Your mom was a trooper!!  :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Marie, I am so sorry to hear the sad news.  I have been worried about you and wondering where you were since you don't seem to be on TT talk much lately.  You've been missed.

:hug:   I am glad to hear you are doing ok.
Danni

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dear Marie,
I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Marie,
     I'm so sorry to hear about your mum.  It's terrible to lose a parent - I lost my mum 11 years ago, but still feel her with me all the time.  It will get better with time and you will have all your wonderful memories.  Take care of yourself and your family and our thoughts are with you.

hugs, :hug:  :hug:

Brenda

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Oh Marie, I'm so sorry for your loss.  My heart breaks for you.  I wish Qurio and I could give you a hug.  Your mom sounds like such a strong woman to live 10 years past what doctors told her.  Cancer is a terrible disease.  I send you my deepest sympathies and send you many, many hugs.    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Marie honey! What dreadful news. bear_cry  Thankyou for sharing it with us, your friends so we can support you. You're heart must be breaking right now....I'm so sad for you, mum's are irreplaceable. What a courageous mum to fight for so long. Sending you huge hugs and you wll be firmly in my prayers in the coming days. (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh Marie, I am soo soo sorry to hear of your sad news.  :hug: big hugs to you possum :hug:  :hug:  bear_cry

Celena Oxford

Dear Marie, I am so sorry about your loss  bear_cry   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs
Celena

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_cry Oh no, Marie--deepest sympathy to you and your family! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I'm so glad you shared with us. It's clear that you had a wonderful relationship with your dear Mom. She must have been very proud of you, and greatly comforted by your love.

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Marie, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. My heart goes out to you and your family. Mothers are very special and it is hard when the time comes that they have to leave us.   bear_cry
Aerianna

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
It really help me out.... :hug: 
My mom was my best friend and we talked about
TT all the time.  She had her own TT t-shirts too.  :)

I like the idea of memory bear.
I love to make them some day.... bear_flower

hugs
Marie

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Marie, you already know my feelings  bear_cry  bear_wub  :hug:
I wish I (instead of Kostya) could go to Tokyo  and hug you.  :hug:
Thank you for being the kindest and best teddy friend ever. Your friendship means a lot to me.  :hug:
Please, take care.
You are in my prayers.  :pray:  bear_wub
Hugs, Julia

Kathleen Pa

Marie, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. :hug:

Kathleen

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Marie, 
I am so sorry for you.  I know how you hurt.  I lost my mom to cancer several years ago.  It was very hard.  But you do have all of those special memories that you and your mom have made together.  Keep them alive.  It helps to reach back to those times and enjoy them all over again.  I will be praying for you.

Board footer