Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Marie,

I am so terribly sorry to hear the sad news about your Mother, Marie.
Your Dear Mother will always be a part of you and remember all the happy memories you shared with her.
Sending big hugs and my love and thoughts and prayers your way.

Love & hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Marie, I feel so sad for you...

I don't even find the right words to write...
It is so hard when a beloved one is gone.
But I am sure every bear you made and every bear you will make in the future will be there to remind you how much your mom loved you.
And i am sure you will always have the feeling your mom is still close, looking at you and always feeling so proud of you.

We will stay there for you...
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

My deepest condolences to you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Marie,
So sorry to hear such sad news... I wish you comfort in the support and love of those close to you and hope you find the courage to face each new day on step at a time. :hug:
Susan

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Marie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. 
My prayers are with you and your family  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
What a couragous woman your Mum was to fight for so long.
Big hugs from oz  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Marie - Such sad news and My heart goes out to you for your loss which must be un-imaginable.
I also still have my Mum so have no concept of what you are feeling right now.
I just hope with time your memories of her will shine through and you remember all the wonderful things and put the sadness to one side a little!!!

Big Hugs to you !!!

Claire

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Marie, this is such sad news. My thoughts are with you xx  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Marie I to want to add my prayers to your loss. I am so very sorry.But praise GOD she had 10 more years. What a strong woman she must have been . Hang in there dearie.Keep her in your heart .I send bear hugs your way.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Sorry to hear about your mum Marie.I have been through the same thing with my mum and lost her over three years ago and I still miss her a lot. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

My Mom died from leukemia three years ago and is still missed  bear_wub I think of her every time I finish a bear cause she loved to see them.
I hope you can make your Mom a special bear and feel her love for you still.

Marion

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Marie. :hug:  I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing away, but how wonderful it is that she lived for 10 years past her diagnosis and proved the doctor wrong! She must have been a strong woman. I'm so glad she encouraged you in making your bears and that the two of you were best friends. I also would love to see you make a bear in tribute to your mom.  bear_flower You will be in my prayers. Big hugs to you! :hug: ~Debora

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am really sad to hear this news..I am thinking of you :hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Dear Dear Marie,
i know what it's like to lose your mum and i am so very very sad and sorry.
It sounds like your mum was a real fighter though..........10 years is darn sight longer than the few weeks the doctors first gave her. I bet you are really proud of her Marie.

I can't think of anything to say to make you feel better apart from that i am thinking of you and your mum. God Bless Her.

Penny  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Dear Marie,

I send you all warming hugs possible.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Sorry to hear of your sadness. What a blessing to have been able to have those extra 10 years with your Mom!!!Sending :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs &

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Dearest Marie...

sympathy11.gif

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Marie, my  thoughts are with you.

Lynette

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Marie,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I Lost my Dad to lung cancer a few years ago.  It is very difficult to lose a parent.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sandi

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oh Marie, I'm so very, very sorry to hear this  bear_cry   I have not yet had to face losing my parents, but know that I will one day.  Your mother was such a brave, strong woman...and I'm sure her happiness lives on through you. 

Sending lots of hugs  :hug: Please keep making your special bears when you feel able to...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm so very sorry, Marie . . . such a loss for you!  Losing a parent is such a sad experience and I wish for you comfort and peace.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Darling Marie,

I am so sorry about your mom, But three cheers for your mom!  What a gal!  I love her!  She is an inspiration for all.  WOW!

I love it when a patient fools everyone. It is good for the doctors to be so humbled, as they frequently start believing their own hype and need to be reminded that THEY AREN'T in CHARGE!  And there is no predicting the strength of will and hope in an ill patient.

What a special lady you had as a mom, but none of us are surprised.  She raised you and you are an extra special lady in your own right!

Prayers and hugs, love, that you will begin to heal, remembering that she is always with you.

gollyhugs
lots of love

dilu

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh Marie, I am so sorry to hear that news.  Many big  :hug:  and  :pray:  for you.  I never know what to say in situations like this, but I wish the best for you and your family.

Kimberly W.

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Oh Marie, I am so sorry. :hug:  My deepest condolences to you. My thoughts are with you at this very hard time.
I feel with you and my thoughts and prayers are with you in that sad time!  :hug:  :pray:

majdle Posts: 130
Website

I´m sooo sorry. My heart is breaking for you. I´m sure of one thing though, she KNEW she´d raised a great daughter.

Board footer