Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm so cross with myself. I bought a new camera and was so pleased that I had worked out all the settings...boy did I get it wrong.

Sorry to everyone but most of the 70 pictures that I took are either blurred or suffering from double vision. I haven't even got a picture of my own stand...Here's the best pictures. I won't do a report on the show as Paula has already done a great report already. Crappy pictures below!

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

More below...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

more below.....

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

Winners06.jpg
These are the winning entries for The Readers Choice Awards.

I hope you have enjoyed the pictures, sorry they were not too good.

Hugs Jane.

clare14 Country Bears
England

They're wonderful pictures Jane, they look fine to me, I've really enjoyed seeing them, many thanks for taking the time to take them and post them   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Did you have a stand??  Lovely to see Pakito again!!   bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Yes Clare, I did have a stand but every picture that I took of my stand is really blurred. I like to have pictures of my stands from every show I do so I'm cross with myself for getting the pictures so bad. I had a good day though so I shouldn't grumble.

No Ellen
there was no award ceremony. It would have been really nice if there had been though.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Great pictures Jane!

Ooh, how I'd LOVE to own one of Marion's little bears.... bear_wub

I do have one of the pipedream bears on a toad stool that I bought at Hugglets though!  bear_original

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I'm sorry I did not take pictures of your stand, Jane : your bears looked so lovely together !
Thanks for sharing your pictures,  I find them great. The little blurriness gives charm I would say as the light looks beautiful on them :).
I agree an award ceremony would have been really great as the marvelous winning creations were not enough under exposure in my opinion.

Hugs,
Marion

edit : Oh, thanks Gemma !  :redface:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What wonderfull pics Jane, It was great to see all the wonderfull stands  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

:clap: Fantastic displays, thanks for sharing with us, looks like a fab show.  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jane, you've done a wonderful job...blurred or not, thank goodness for you and your camera!!!! :clap:

I feel really guilty....as all day I had been meaning to come and photograph your stand...and I let you down, shame on me! :redface:

But everyone.... Jane's stand looked amazing, her bears wonderful......her skill in needlefelting just

outstanding........and Packito....absolutely superb  :clap:  :clap:

I personally feel really sad that the organisers, had not made any effort to recognize the winners of

the competition in an award ceremony.......after all, it is a great achievement........and the artists

involved should be honoured, and made to feel special.....it would have been lovely, and in my opinion

added another dimension to the  overall atmosphere of the Show.

Anyway, Jane...your a star...well done!!!!!! and thank you for the photo's  bear_wub

Hugs,

Yvonne.  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
doodlebears wrote:

Yes Clare, I did have a stand but every picture that I took of my stand is really blurred. I like to have pictures of my stands from every show I do so I'm cross with myself for getting the pictures so bad. I had a good day though so I shouldn't grumble.

No Ellen
there was no award ceremony. It would have been really nice if there had been though.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

I was very surprised there was no ceremony for the awards ... such a shame after the hard work put into the entries.

Jane, the pictures are great and really give the feel of the show!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Dear Jane, thank you for this report. I'm very happy to have met you and your daughter.I don't know why but i was too shy to take photos at this event, but i enjoyed it very much.  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Great pics Jane!! :hug:  :hug: Any blurriness didn't detract at all.  Looks like a wonderful show you all had! bear_thumb

beary_clairey Luton

Dear Jane,

Thanks for this report. I was so gutted that I could not go and that I missed seeing all your wonderful bears !!!

Hugs

Claire

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Jane, you are being to hard on yourself...the pictures are wonderful blurry, fuzzy, doubled or not.  The most important thing is that you took them and then shared them with all of us who couldn't be there....THANK YOU!!!

Does anyone else just love seeing all the bears together.  I often see a single bear and think yeah...that's nice but then when I see them all together I think...I WANT ONE!!!   There is something about just a natural photo that I like.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you Jane for the pictures.  How I wish I could have been there.  I would love to do this show some day.  What a great excuse to visit your country.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you for sharing your photos!  Blurry or not we all enjoy peeking in on a bear show we're not able to attend in person.  It's also great to see faces of TT'ers as well as a view of how everyone sets up their stand.

A real treat!!   :)

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Thank you for sharing your photos!  Blurry or not we all enjoy peeking in on a bear show we're not able to attend in person.  It's also great to see faces of TT'ers as well as a view of how everyone sets up their stand.

A real treat!!   :)

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Can I echo Aleta's comments.  I thought everyone's work looked wonderful.  People don't always appreciate the effort and organisation that each artist has to put into these events for the public to enjoy.

Thank you for taking the  :photo:  and posting them - its really appreciated for people unable to travel like myself.

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

They are great photos.  Thanks for sharing.

hugs

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Many thanks for the lovely pictures.  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, your pictures are lovely.  Congratulations again on Packito; just a superb creation if ever there was one.  I'm so glad to have had this peek into such a clearly wonderful, high quality show!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Thanks so much, Jane for posting the photos - it is so wonderful to get a glimpse of the show and see the great bears and stand displays! Congratulations on your win with Packito, he is fabulous! I just got the September issue of Teddy Bear Scene here with all the finalists for people to vote on - not in time to vote of course  bear_grin but it was great to see them and now to see which ones won! You sure had some stiff competition too! I loved all the entries in your category.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Gee Jane, you need to stop being so hard on yourself. You gave everyone here a treat looking at all the photos.  I know you went to a lot of trouble, and I bet you weren't still feeling well!  So, here's a thankyou from me  :hug:

Again congrats on winning the prize -  Packito is stunning!
Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks so much, Jane . . . the photos are great!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane, thanks for your great pictures!  It's so fun seeing the different shows around the world.  Of course, I would rather be there in person, but this is the next best thing.  Congrats on Packito winning!  I voted for him.   :clap:

Board footer