Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Please, does someone knows how i can give my banner an address. Shelly built me the banner, then i copied it in my documents folder. When i want to exchange some links, people ask me to send my banner adress, but i don't know how to do that. Thank you very much in advance :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Irene, I think what people are asking for is the web address of your banner to download it to their own website. For the banner to be available you need to put in on your website. Then tell people the link to your banner.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi Irene

You can kopi the banner into a mail and send it to the people you are going to exchange link with.
Just right-click on the banner and then insert. Then tell them your web-adress: http://www.irenours-bears.com/

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh thank you Sabine and Tina and Shelli bear_original . I already downloaded my banner on my link page. But here is what i don't understand:
i wanted to load my banner on a Top50 Teddy search engine and there is a small place where they ask to write my banner address. It seems that i cant just copi and paste my banner. Shelli, i used the Freewebs website to build mine and i didn't used the html code ( wich is like chinese for me) :crackup: . Keep be patient with me please bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, no requests for patience required, Irene.  I started to post a solution for you here but then wasn't feeling entirely certain that I could instruct you accurately since I use a wonky, if effective, web design program that does things "differently" than everyone else's.  So I don't even know how to do this in most cases!

Board footer