Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Look everyone.....................I'm a bear!!!!!!! bear_smile
I'm not just a name and a flag anymore bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

THANK YOU PENNY bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  (She's brilliant!)

The bear in my avatar is 'North Paw'  I've been wanting to introduce him since I got here, and thanks to Penny I can now!

I feel like a kid at Christmas.
I hope you enjoy him.

AndreaM

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Great avatar Andrea, and a really wonderful bear!

clare14 Country Bears
England

A wonderful avatar Andrea - and a wonderful bear!!   :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Andrea, that's a really lovely bear.  I'm glad you finally got it posted!  Thanks to Penny for coming to the rescue. bear_original

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Great avatar Andrea.
Love to see more of your bears.

sarahjane Brisbane

What a wonderful bear....great avatar too!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

How exciting for you Andrea that you now have your  Avatar and lovely bear indeed.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well done!  Congratulations!!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Nice job Andrea: love your bear. Very well done!!!

Michelle

Kathleen Pa

Totally cool Andrea!!  What a sweet bear.

Kathleen

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thanks everyone for having a look and sharing in my excitement.
And thanks for your lovely compliments about North Paw.

Toby: I think it will be at least another 3 weeks before I figure out how to put my personal photo in here too! :lol:

My dad thinks he may know what I have to do to get more pictures posted here so perhaps you'll see some more soon.  Like I said before I'm not exactly 'computer literate' but I'm learning.....slowly bear_laugh

Hugs for everyone! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thanks again Penny

AndreaM

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I am enjoying him as much as I'm enjoying mine. bear_grin PENNY is just a wonder with her graphic skills and that wonderful astetic eye of hers.  bear_thumb  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fantastic avatar and Bear Andrea..

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Andrea he is a beautiful bear and Penny has made you a great avatar...well done Penny.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

It is really sweet of you Andrea but i could'nt leave you avatarless and pulling your hair out over the resizing in the 'technical' forum could i?

Thanks for all the sweet comments, Andreas bear is so lovely is'nt he? She takes pretty good photos too does'nt she? Wish i could take decent pics but i am RUBBISH at photography. Well, i suppose you can't be beautiful, clever and a great phographer can you?
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Penny  bear_tongue

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am sharing your excitement !!! It looks very nice !!! And I remember when I got mine on, I felt like I was finally someone !! :crackup:  It took me a while to figure things out also , but you will do it . I can't believe what I have learned in the last few months about the computer....Don't get me wrong ....I have a long way to go but little by little, baby steps !!! Looking forward to seeing more bears. bear_grin

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Penny, I wish I could take credit for the photograph, but I can't.........well I could, but then the guilt would kick in and I'd start eating to suppress the feelings then I'd end up looking like an over-stuffed teddy! :crackup:

I have a good friend who is a fantastic photographer named Ron Hill, he's also my hair stylist!  I just dropped off some bears one day and he came back with a bunch of wonderful photographs......it was quite funny though he was afraid to pose the bears, he said he didn't want to damage them!  I told him they didn't bite.......maybe they did? bear_grin

AndreaM

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
AndreaM wrote:

I have a good friend who is a fantastic photographer named Ron Hill, he's also my hair stylist!  AndreaM

Wow...if he can also cook and give a good massage...marry him! :crackup:  :crackup:

Seriously...great avatar, I love it!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Cheryl: He's married....sigh, and he's a drummer in a jazz band!

Jodi: thanks for the encouragement.....I'm sure I'll figure it all out one day :pray:

AndreaM

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great bear and a great avatar Andrea bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Andrea congrats on your beautiful avatar and I love your bear!!   bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Your avatar is lovely, Andrea, and "North Paw" is a great bear!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

North Paw is a fantastic bear!!  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

:clap: Awesome Avatar :clap: Amazing Bear!!! It is great to be able to put a "bear" to the name!!!

Hugs,
krista

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap: North Paw is fantastic!!!   :clap:   I know exactly how you feel about putting the photos and avatars on here... I got brain fry the first few times I tried it.  I still haven't figured out how to do those clever overlay pictures...and not likely to for a bit with my computer playing up.  There's SO much you can learn here on Teddy Talk!!!   :photo:

Board footer