Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey,

I've been working on this dragon FOREVER it seems. I had to work on it for a bit, then put it down. Guess I just had to work out in my head how I wanted it.

I've sculpted a million dragons before, and I wanted to create a felted version. You can check out my website to see the sculpted dragons.

I even posted here about 10 months ago asking for ideas on how to make the wings. I decided to include felting and other media and I hope they look ok. They are very strong and can be bended and posed indefinitely.

I've only jointed his arms though.

Here are some pics.......

frontshot.jpg

fullback.jpg

wingcloseupfromback.jpg

wingcloseupside.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Wonderful Dragon!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Gnarrl is very happy now!!!!

Hugs &

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Such a darling wee dragon!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

WOW!!!  He is amazing Heather!!!  I love dragons.  They have a new movie coming out soon from the book Eragon.  GOing to take my nephew to it  bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Heather.... I'm blown away! What a lot of work! He's just wonderful! Those wings alone are a work of art! WOW!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Wow Heather, I love him. Those wings especially are just fabulous!

Marion

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Guys. It's nice to get such positive feedback.

Kathleen Pa

WOW, very, very nice, I can see why it took you a year, it looks like a lot of work went into making that cutie!!

Kathleen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just absolutely wonderful, Heather.  I can see how many hours you've put into him just with a glance.  I love his beady accents at the wing tops.  Really charming expression, too!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very lovable dragon!

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

what a fantastic dragon.
Great work  bear_thumb

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I think we need a catagory in the Challenge Gallery..."Dragons"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs &

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Heather, fantastic Dragon.  It was worth the year wasn't it.   I have had some projects that last ages too. Always have to go back to them, because they are such a challenge.   Well done.  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

All the gollies are giving you  bear_thumb  bear_thumb Fantabulous job~!

whats your Encoure?

hugs
dilu

Board footer