Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
The midwest has been hit pretty hard with the white stuff today.  It was only the 2nd time in 20 years that my company shut dow because of snow.  We are pretty hardy here.
This is the view of my back deck. There's 10 inches of snow built up on my railing. My next door neighbor is an angel & plowed me out so I could get in my drive.
Closeup.jpgmg]

Snow.jpg
I was going to take a more in focus picture but I am NOT sticking my foot out there again
Ho Ho Ho!
Amy

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Oh lucky you, how lovely, we have just got horrible gray rainy days here.I would just love some snow.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh my goodness Amy - the snow looks so pretty -stay warm.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm jealous... we're getting that same storm now but it's is the form of rain and thunderstorms! Can you believe it? 60 degrees and T-storms in new England on Dec. 1! We've broken some records for highest temps in the last 2 days. I WANT SNOW!!! I'm comin' over, Amy... after I pick up Laura Lynn... don't know if she likes snow or not but she's comin' too! Snowball fights!!!! :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Amy, we're neighbors.  I live 17 miles east of Green Bay so we got hit also.  Ihad to cancel an appointment in Green Bay today and the kids were sent home form school early.  Sure is pretty.

Daphne, I heard about your weather today...'freaky' is all I can say about that.

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

I am new here and I must say I love the photo's. Going on to Christmas I am getting home sick. I now live in Australia and was born in Sweden, have been here for over 30 years now. But I do wish we did have some snow here this time of the year. Not very Christmasy when it is 40° outside. Ho Ho Ho.
Lena 97.gif

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

HiAll,
I love the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it. Judi, I think I told you I grew up in Appleton, so we are clsoer than you think!
Amy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Amy.  So pretty, but BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!  Keep warm, friend.  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Ah, beautiful!
Down here in Missouri we got the same storm system, but here we got mostly ICE and SLEET and very COLD temps. YUCK.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Amy, I know Snow must be a drag, but it looks good to me, its been so dry and hot here.  Send some our way. bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Lena wrote: But I do wish we did have some snow here this time of the year

Well one would think Minnesota would get some of that snow...We Minnesotans are wondering what is going on. All we have is brown grass!! With luck we may have a few flurries in a couple of days....

So Amy, any kind of picture with snow is appreciated since all I can do is pine for some....And like Lena, wishing for some snow for Christmas.

Michelle

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

It is so beautiful here in Colorado Springs right now. bear_original  Snow started falling this morning (on top of a bit we got earlier this week), and I just love it when it comes down in large flakes. It's so pretty! Hubby (Garth) and I moved here in March of 2005 from the Seattle area, where we lived for four years and got used to a little bit of cold and snow...before that, we grew up in Southern California, in Anaheim, home of Disneyland, where it does not snow. So I am just like a little kid when it snows here: I'm always peeking out the window. :dance:  (Thank God both Garth and I work from home; I don't know how well our little car would do in the white stuff trying to get to work!)

Enjoy the snow, all!
Debora

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Debora,
Looks like your snow is headed our way later today...just looked at an animated radar map...and we have a winter weather advisory again...lasting thru tomorrow afternoon...we still have some of the snow from a few days ago around too...it is such a pretty sight...

Hugs&

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Isn't it beautiful, Charlotte? I am ready to jump off the computer and go work on a bear (who has been sooo patient with me not working on him!), and I'll be facing the sliding glass door so I can watch the snow falling. Think I'll also grab a cup of steaming tea. Enjoy!

Board footer