Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

I have just finished a bear that it a bit down and out on his luck and drowns his sorrows in his whiskey bottle. Now I amwondering if some one out there has any ideas on how to fill the bottle with some thing that looks like whiskey but will not run. Any ideas would be great.
Many thanks27.gif from Lena.

majdle Posts: 130
Website

hmmm...how about that gel candle material? If you find the right color, it might be just it..(?)

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Theres also liquid illusion, I believe thats what its called, i did use it a few times awhile back . It 's used for filling glass vases or any other glass container to make it look like there's water in the vase with silk flowers. It looks so real. Maybe you can add some food coloring to it . You should find it at a craft store.

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

I forgot to mention that it hardens also.     Thanks Louise

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

glass paint drizzled inside and then swirled around the edges?

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales
Teddy Tales wrote:

Theres also liquid illusion, I believe thats what its called, i did use it a few times awhile back . It 's used for filling glass vases or any other glass container to make it look like there's water in the vase with silk flowers. It looks so real. Maybe you can add some food coloring to it . You should find it at a craft store.

You can usually get it on ebay too...and I've seen some even sell it with tips on colouring it.

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

Thank you  for all the advise. I am sure I will find some of this at the craft shop here.
Lena 06.gif

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

We have craft glue the white kind (we called it PVA craft glue)
once I colored with paint and when it's dried it become clear but colored as tea.
Maybe this helps.  :hug:

Hugs, Julia

djbbears Queensland

Have a huge wiskey bottle on our bar and I made up a solution of cold tea, and now everyone thinks there is real wiskey in it.........hope that helps bear_flower

Debbie

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

Thank you for the advise. The Bear can be seen in Teddybears and other friends.
Lena 03.gif

Board footer