Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was recently made aware that my shipping locations on my newest bear doesn't include Canada  bear_ermm  which, of course, was a mistake! Can I change it? There is one bid so far and when I go into changing my shipping, it doesn't have the option to change my locations! YIKES! 

I also wanted to add Europe but I can't do that either! .... HELP!  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kim , I don't think you can make changes once bids are placed.  But, maybe you can add information.  I've seen that at the bottom of some listing stating " Seller added the following ........ " . I'm not sure how it's done or if you can do that with a bid already either.   There must be a way ??

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Kim... I don't think that you can change it "up above" once you have bids.... but I do believe that you can still add information into your description, even with bids, assuming that you have more than 24 hours to go.  I'd try doing what Tammy said, and "add" a line stating that you will happily ship to Canada and Europe. 

Kim Basta

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Kim, yes you can add whatever you like to the bottom of your listing...if I have something I really want noticed, I make the font larger and put it in red, just click on add to description..goodluck with your ted..

Board footer