Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Look like our bears????
A few of my friends have recently told me that I look like my bears. You hear of owners looking like their dogs,so do we look like our bears????? bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh lordy - don't start this topic over again  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I got VERY offended when Daphne said I look like my bears  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Don't anyone say it again.. please...

LOL All joking aside Chloe - it's a fun topic, and is SOME (read some, not all) I'm sure it's true  :crackup:
Danni

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

We must do..

We put our souls in them right  bear_grin
as long as we donĀ“t walk with them in a string on the streets like dogs.. :crackup:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I said that, Danni? Must have been that "old" picture of you that you had up!
Now you need to change your bears to look like the new you! bear_original
At any rate, I love your bears and think they are adorable (and have a couple!) so you should take it as a compliment!  :hug:

Well, everyone.... shall we post a pic of a bear with one of ourselves for side by side comparison? :redface:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Ok Daphne, That sounds fun.I'll go first.
000.jpg

So What do you thinK?????? There is a little simularity!!!

WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE?????

0000.jpg
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Come on girls don't be shy. bear_grin  bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Cool!!! I think we do!!!   bear_grin

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Theres definately a similarity there Chloe-especially with the second photo.I don't fancy having my photo taken any more than I have to besides hubby is still trying to work out how to use his camera-well thats my excuse anyway :crackup:
Joking aside hubby does often say he can see me in my bears.Either with the cheeky looking bears I do or the ones with a sorrowful look on their faces.
Laurie :hug:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin Yep Chloe you do look like your bear especially when you look at the second picture. I reckon we do look like our bears in one way or another. It definatley happens in dogs - I use to see it all the time having been part of the dog showing scene for a good many years.

Hugs Lyn bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well, I dont know if i look like the goodgollygirlygirls, but i do know that I would love their wardrobe.! :crackup:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You're much better looking than your bears Chloe :crackup:  :crackup:

I look like my bears, hairy, fat, sitting all the time...........LOL bear_whistle

sarahjane Brisbane

I think I'll have to start making pretty bears!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales
TamiL wrote:

Cool!!! I think we do!!!   :lol:

ok I admit, I've thought once or twice that you look a little like your characters. It's a compliment, they are so lovely.

Board footer