Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

HERBERT--DEANO-009tt.JPGHERBERT--DEANO-006tt.JPGI haven't posted any photos for a while as hubby is still trying to get on with his new camera.
I have put these two in this column as I am not sure whether I can part with them(which is unusual for me ).
Herbert is a rich red cinnamon and is 17 inches and traditional.Dino is 14 inches.I enjoy doing such different types of bears as you can do different things with each.I hope that you like them.
Laurie :hug:

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

Laurie they are soooo cute ......I don,t think I could part with them either hehehe  bear_thumb
Hugs
Tynna

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Laurie, these are truly great bears, and I especially like DINO myself.  I'd find it hard to part with them too.  Very nice work!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thank you Tynna and Shelli-I really appreciate the lovely comments :hug:
Laurie :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Laurie thay are great...I'm with Shelli on this one..I love Dino!!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Laurie, they are both just wonderful!! bear_wub  bear_wub I can't decide which I like the best..........I'm in love with both of them!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Laurie they are both beautiful bears and I can see why you would want them to stay at your home
for a little longer.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Laurie, they're gorgeous - no wonder you didn't want to part with them! I especially like the top one!

Board footer