Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I just thought I would poke this topic up to build some suspense!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

I am branching out my bears into Schnoozlebee Bears - they are still Kim-Bee Bears, just a sub-title to my bears- a new category, if you will :)

Are you curious yet???

I am working on my first of many Schnoozlebee Bears ... I'll give you a hint - Schnoozlebee is a combo of words - Schnozz and Kim-Bee -

STAY TUNED!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

SUSPENSE!!!  I typically don't like surprises...BUT this sounds like a good one! :dance:   I hate waiting, that's really why I don't like surprises..that WAITING!!  Don't keep us waiting tooooo long bear_grin

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Don't keep us in suspense too long Kim!!!

Jane P.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhh...you've got us in suspenders!  bear_laugh   I'm not one who waits too well either, but this sounds like it'll be a wonderful surprise  bear_flower  They sound cute all ready!  bear_wub

Kathleen Pa

Is it time yet????

Kathleen

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_rolleyes Okay, I'm watching this space.......... Hugs Lyn  bear_ermm

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL girls, you crack me up... I have to finish the first one yet LOL... he he he...

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Pictures Please! :photo:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

ahh ahh ahh... patience my dears, patience! LOL I promise not to make you wait too long LOL bear_tongue

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I'll be watching Kim,  :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Ok, ok, I'm spilling the beans.. I am combining two of my favorite things, bears and fimo/sculpy clay.  In high school, I use to make fimo clay bead jewelry and now I am combining that love into my bears!

Schnoozlebee Bears are bears with big noses made of either fimo or sculpy clay and they will either be "tye-dye" or sparkly or have some other kind of artsy touch to them.  I am posting a pic of my first Schoozlebee - he (I really think it is a he, even though he is pink (do you gals think it is a boy or girl?)  Any who, he has a bright pink nose that I added lots of orange glitter to and lacquered - hard to see the sparkles but believe me, it is sparkly!

Schnooglebee.JPG

The other picture is noses that I completed today and which will one day be on a Kim-Bee Schnoozlebee!  (FYI... these bears will really be coloful!)

Schnoozlebee_Noses.JPG

They kind of look like jelly beans but believe me, they aren't... hey, I think i just thought of a name for my new little guy, Jellybean!! HA HA!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Kim your latest style of bear, is ever so cute.
Yes, his nose does look like a luscious jelly bean and love how colourful they are going to be.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Those are abosolutely cuter than cute!!! I have TONS of polymer clay. I need to make some accessories for my bears!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub How adorable!!!  LOL, and I did think they looked like a pile of yummy jelly beans. 

I can just see the sparkle in his nose.  I bet it will be like trying to photograph opals.... lots n lots of light needed to get it to show, but yes, he's a cutie pie  :photo:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_wub How cute is that! Yep, has to be a boy and I love those noses, lovely colours!  :dance:

Hugs Lyn

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh.. my... GOSH he is cute, Kim Bee!! Hee hee, I think you've got something going here!

Kimberly W.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim,
    Jelly Bean is adorable - great idea.

hugs,

Brenda

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWW thanks, girls!!! Like I said, I use to make jewelry with fimo clay in high school (in art class) and loved every minute of it! Wish I still had some around to show you gals... it is long gone to new homes (it has almost been 10 years since I graduated)...  I am just revisiting something I learned in the past and hopefully this will be the nudge I need to get higher prices and more bids! YAY! .... I spent all day playing with clay, baking and glazing! he he he... I feel like a little kid with silly putty or play doh! HA HA

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Cute Cute Cute!  Was well worth the wait!  They do look like jelly beans...mmmm make me a strawberry cheescake or a tutti frutti please bear_wub  (or buttered popcorn...yum!)
Can't wait to see more of your little Schnoozlebees

:hug:
~Chrissi

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oooo, what pertty noses!!! bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

A REALLY WONDERFUL IDEA!!!
I love the new pic of yourself. You are so attractive bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Great idea Kim...hmmm...you've made me hungry for jellybeans lol

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Kim, the noses are cool and colourful, congrats on your new look and design.  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
matilda wrote:

I love the new pic of yourself. You are so attractive :thumbsup:

Awww.. thanks bear_original

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap: Awesome Kim!!!  I just love the colorful noses.........and they do look like jelly beans!!  My first thought when I saw the pic of your bear was "that nose looks candy coated....neat!"  Totally cool!!  You rock, girl! bear_thumb

Board footer