Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

My husband and I are going through a rough spot right now (don't want to go into detail)... we really could use your good thoughs, good vibes and prayers to help us through this....  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Very upset and don't know where to turn...  bear_cry  bear_cry

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Kim,

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough spot. Sending my thoughts and prayers that you will get over this hurdle soon.

Hugs,

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that......hope things get better soon, all my thoughts and prayers are sent to you......... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I should add, we are not having a relationship problem, just dont want to go into detail...  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:    :pray:   :pray:   :pray:

Of course Kimmy!!!  That's what friends are for.

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  Hope it passes soon :pray:  :pray:

sarahjane Brisbane

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  hope things come right soon!!! :hug:  :hug:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I add my prayers too Kim :pray:  :pray:  :pray:   :hug:
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

I'm adding my prayers too :pray:  :pray:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:pray:  :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:    :hug:    :pray: may everything work out !!!

Hugs &

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

oh I'm sorry Kim....Know you have lots of people who care here. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kimmy you are always a precious soft spot in my heart-prayers?  of course!

hugs
di

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Thinking of you both :hug:     Take care of you and we'll be here :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Hugs and prayers coming your way Kim:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray: Praying things improve ASAP!!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you girls for your kind words and prayers - really need them right now ... I am trying to stay positive but I just feel like my world is crumbling down around me  bear_cry  bear_cry

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Everything happens for a reason and God has a plan and the love to see you through it!
Have faith in that and in eachother. Hold on tight!!! You'll get through this!!!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Kim! :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Know that we're out here praying for you and your hubby.  :hug:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

AndreaM :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sorry Kim.
:hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband and I hope that everything will turn out fine for you.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Kim- If I had a magic wand I would wave it to make things right for you- but seeing that is not possible I will send you some good positive thought from this side of the world.
From personal experience I can tell you that right now it wont seem like it- but we all come out stronger for what we have to go thru -

:doh:  This little icon, must just be what you are feeling like, so lets see if we can soon change it to this one  bear_original

Lynette

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray: and thoughts with you Kim

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

sending you good vibes, Kim!
And  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

KIM !! Lifting you in prayer. You wouldn't enjoy the good times as much with out the bad. Hang in there. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !!These things are true.

Jodi Falk

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Me, too; good thoughts, prayers and vibes coming your way.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Kimmy  ((((((((((((((((((((((( :hug:  bear_wub  :hug: )))))))))))))))))))  You've always got our support here. bear_wub

Board footer