Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kim, your spirit is one of the brightest spots on this forum, so it's really hard to see that brightness dimmed a little.  You bring so much light here! 

I'm really hoping hard that whatever troubles you and yours right now resolves quickly and positively.

What's that saying?  "When one door closes, another opens", or something like that.  I've learned the hard and painful way that life doesn't always work out as we hoped and planned... but it DOES work out, all the same.  At some point you'll look back on this -- whatever "this" is -- and think to yourself, "I'm not where I once hoped I'd be, but I'm happy all the same, and I really am okay."

Big hugs your way,
Shel

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, Kim . . . I'm really sorry you have to experience some of life's stumbling blocks . . . I can only hope that you come out of it a stronger, wiser person.  I do hope you have someone you can talk to about the problem as that can help tremendously.  Family, best friend, clergyman, counselor, anyone that you can share the burden with?  I wish a quick and positive resolution of your troubles and hope your pain is lessened with time.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer