Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Athina Posts: 17

Has anyone  received the March 2007 Newsletter and read about the TED Worldwide Competition.
Mindy said to go to the web site, to find out more about it ,but its all in German and I don't know how to translate it.
And I'm trying to find out all the information as soon as possible. I already e-mailed Steiff.
But, I was hoping one of you clever ladies might be able to find out about the compettion and let us know on the site. :pray:  bear_original Please Help.
Thanks in advance
Dawn Seip

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Well let us know when you get the information.

bear_grin

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Was that the same competition that Fred bear has been posting on?????
I saw it was all in German too   bear_shocked

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

To quote Kat from another thread:

Try www.worldlingo.comit will translate the text for you. The free version doesn't translate everything, but it does do most of the site. The application form using this is all in english. You can translate it to other languages too.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Yip is the same Comp, the one and only TED and Daphne as given you the link to get you sorted out with the paper work, now the bear !!!!!!!
I think Dilu can make my head  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: (the bear's), Daphne the arms, Shel the body, Cathering can do trapunto on the paw pads, Wendy can do some fairy wings using angelina, Bobby can do some needle felting on the face.Perhaps Jodi can do the legs, and then I can send it in and walk off with the most WORKED on bear in the show. and get a BIG BIG RIBBON, which I will then send all a piece of to frame

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Lynette

puca bears puca bears

Hi all
  this came up on another thread....I'll be going to the show (Wiesbaden) this weekend, and I'll pick up some entry forms for the next Ted Worldwide competition - it is normally in English (as the entry form must be filled in, in ENGLISH)....I'll report back tomorrow night (!) and I'll scan in the form for those who want it......
huggies
Maria bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I really like the sound of this competition ... especially because it's the only show I know of with a 'traditional teddy bear' category, which I think is a brilliant idea.  Only thing is, I don't like the payment methods because there's no option for credit cards as far as I can see.  Hmph!

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

I received an email a few weeks ago with an English PDF version and happy to foward to anyone that would like it. 

p.s If I knew how to upload the file I would.

puca bears puca bears

Paula
I imagine that you can "do" international bank transfers? Obviously, actually living here in Germany, paying for Ted Worldwide and the Euro Teddy comp hasn't been a problem....but since there are LOTS of entries from places as far afield as Korea and Japan, it must be possible!
The Euro Teddy also has a category for traditional bears...there should be details (in German) on the www.baerreport.de site     
huggies
Maria...busily compiling a BIG shopping list for tomorrow!  bear_wacko

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi all
I have it in English too.
Just send me an email if interested, and I´ll send you the form/prospekt

The only problem with this competion is if you get your bear nominated, you have
to show up in person on the show date next year!!  bear_ermm
Not every one can I suppose  bear_sad

Board footer