Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

We're coming out of hibernation!  After a looooonnnnnggggg and very snowy winter (we still have a 3 foot drift behind our back fence!!), we're looking forward to our annual trip to California to "convene, consort and otherwise hob nob with our fellow wizards"!!

Lots of new animals to bring this year.  Spending 3 days in close proximity to Shelli and Scott and Donna last year inspired some very different things!

How many TTers will be joining us?

(only 34 days from today!!!)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm in but I'm travelling light with very few bears this year.  I love the experience so I'll show up anyway!  Maybe we can be neighbors again, Bev...?  Bring some of your jewelry so I can sit slack-jawed and admire it and your talent!

I know Patty Barone is going (*swan valley bears*).

Sonya Shaw (*sunniebears*) is too.  Yay!

Teresa of *sewing stars* will also be attending.

Connie Alexander (*cbearlover*) will be there and she promises me hubby Bill will be wearing his bear ears again!

I've written Scott more than once since last year but he's not responding to my mail; perhaps his address changed...?

Donna Mettling... are you in?
Bev Dodd?
Donna Butts?

Can't wait to see the crowd this year.  Such a fun show!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Yep, I'll be there.  Aerianna is going too.

If I can be help to anyone, let me know as I live only 15 minutes from Nevada City.  I also have a guest room with private bath if anyone needs a place to stay.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, how could I forget the lovely Aerianna (*aerbears*).  Yes, she's going too!  Thanks, Patty!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Don't forget to take your cameras and so we can all see what a great time you all had.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

416849132_c18de9fd0c_m.jpg

getting ready! i am totally nervous...i hope i can finish them all in time! plus i am doing Daphne's show in new bedford, nh when i get back! in fact, i shouldn't even be on here...i better get back to sewing!

cbearlover Teddies by Connie
Nevada City

I am glad all of you are excited about the Nevada City Bear Show.  Will be looking forward to meeting the new artists that were having this year.

:clap:  bear_flower

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I will be there but just as a buyer. I can't wait to meet all of you great bear artist. Will be looking you   all up. Denise :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oooohhh yes, I'm a bit nervous and excited too.   Better go make more bears.  Teresa, wow, you're coming from far away. 

I can't wait to meet everyone ! ! !

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island
Swan Valley Bears wrote:

Teresa, wow, you're coming from far away.

well, i am from the west coast originally...so i am making a trip to see my dad first, then heading up to nevada city...

cbearlover Teddies by Connie
Nevada City

I cant wait to meet everyone.  This will be a fun show.  Lots of new artist and bear collectors.

see you all in just a short time from now.

connie

Board footer