Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

000_1255.jpgHi Everyone
I want your honest opinion ( promise i will not  bear_sad  ) about  my work. I started making collectables cards I, it is true..it is adictive but, a lot of fun!
Let me know what do you think.Ok?
Thanks!
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Gladys,
It reminds me of those beautiful old postcards they had way back, with all the raised up flowers...very nostalgic looking!!! I really love it!

Hugs &

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very pretty Gladys - I love your card, anything with flowers and bears, are my favourite things.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank You Charlotte and Carolyn bear_wub  I am so happy you guys like it! I am telling you , it iIS addictive!! I made already a "few" and have in mind another "few". bear_whistle  I think, when  have enough confidence  ( I always doubt my work bear_noexpression  ), I will love to trade!!
Thanks again ladies and have a great weekend.
Gladys bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Gladys: I love your card. It have the vintage feel that nobody makes anymore. I say it is a hit!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww honey, how lovely- like an wonderful vintage valentine...I'd trade with you in a heart beat, they are so lovely!

and yes addictive

thanks for your message BTW.....

hugs
dilu

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Gladys that is beautiful it does look like an old vintage card .... I would swap any time.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Looks like it was allot of fun, very colorful and I like it !!! Keep sharing when you come up with more. bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Very pretty. I love the way you have raised the parts up from the base card it reminds me of a card that I had for my birthday last September.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Very pretty Gladys.  I know how addictive new things become!  Just remember to keep making your bears too bear_happy

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank you guys and no Sarah, there is no way I will forget my bears!
Bear hugs and Golly smiles,
Gladys bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh absolutely gorgeous!  I love it , love it , love it!  What more can I say? bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

WOW! THANK YOU!  It means a lot to me that,  Artists like you guys, like my card! You are so good at all you do !  This one I think , is one of my favorites of the ones I have done so far. Did you guys see the ones I have with the other cards?
Thank you again for being so nice. bear_wub
Bear hugs and wide Golly smiles./
Gladys bear_flower

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Gladys made me a surprrise card with my and her bear on it. One she got from me in San Diego. It is gorgeous Gladys. Thanks so much. Sorry I haven't said anything yet. I got it early last week. I have been so busy tearing down a fence at my rental house (it was all broken to pieces in a wind storm). Then today I spent all day in the emergency room. Diagnosis:   atypical bacterial pnuemonia.
***sigh*** gotta get better in time for the Nevada City show
Sonya

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh WOW! Sonya! I am sorry my friend. Take it easy . I'll pray for your fast recovery. :hug:
I am glad that you got the card. You were the one that gave me my first card and got me into it. I am not as good as you but, it is a lot of fun!
BIG bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gat better my friend.
Gladys bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GREAT card, Gladys!  Your other ones are really nice, too.  Very addicting, huh?  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks  Sue Ann. It means a lot coming from you! Yours are so beautiful!! YES! You were so right. They ARE addictive! Now and I making a bear and ...thinking on the card! bear_laugh
Gladys bear_flower

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Here is a photo of the card Gladys sent me. I LOVE it. Sorry for the not so great photo. I just don't feel well enough to retake them.
Hugs
Sonya

gladys.jpg

Board footer