Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Our Sandi of Bearly Sane has a wonderfull article on doing great noses in this months ABC

.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I was so impressed that I had to let you all know.  Sandi does fantastic noses and she has written instructions for her great noses.
Sandra has once again done an excellent job, it's filled with insperation.
Think I might go and make a big head to try these noses out  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Oh and look out for the challenge, it looks so tempting  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

thanks for the kind words Chris

Sandi's colum on noses will be going up on our website soon, and this style of "class" will now be a regular in the mag...so keep watching.

Also the pattern for the pattern challenge will be going up or you can email me at sandra@bearhug,comau for the pattern from now.

The distributors were a bit quick this month and beat me before I got to the website....darn!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I cant wait to see this one. The last issue was excellent. There was heaps in it for ME. I actually learnt something. heheh

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh even I'm wanting this magazine now!!!  I couldn't be bothered in the past.

With Sandra at the helm how could it not (okay, a bit of sucking up at times never goes astray - hey Sandra LOL)

Danni

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh good it's out...I'm off to the newsagents then to try and find it.....

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

With Sandra at the helm how could it not (okay, a bit of sucking up at times never goes astray - hey Sandra LOL)

Well done Sandra and yes Danny it doesn't go astray.

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Forgot to add there is a cute little bear on page 82!!!

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

OK Danni I'll pay the sucking up.........don't rush off to fast Sarah Jane as it doesn't actually hi the agents until abput the 25th.....which is where I made the mistake........I forgot the subscribers go out early and I've arranged to update the website on that weekend.

Of course I've had a heap of emails asking for the challenge pattern in the last few days.

The challenge will run for a while to give the overseas people a chance to enter.......I'm aiming to review between 6 to 8 in the mag 2 non professional, 2 professional and and the same 4 but form outside of Australia........just to be fair.

Hope that suits everyone.......

Have lots of fun everyone and keep your eye out........ I'll be offering a lot more through the mag to give you all lots of chances to show of special talents.

bearhugs

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Oh fantastic news, cannot wait to see my copy when it arrives, looks like there is plenty to look forward too. Congrats Sandra.  :clap:  :dance:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia
chris009av wrote:

Our Sandi of Bearly Sane has a wonderfull article on doing great noses in this months ABC

.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I was so impressed that I had to let you all know.  Sandi does fantastic noses and she has written instructions for her great noses.
Sandra has once again done an excellent job, it's filled with inspiration.
Think I might go and make a big head to try these noses out  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Oh and look out for the challenge, it looks so tempting  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Thanks Chris for your comments.....I'd really love to see you make a big bear not just a big head!  :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

EDIT: You're lucky, I haven't even got my copy yet! But Sandra assures me it's on it's way.....YIPEE!!!

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Yes......well sorry Sandie but that 2 week miscalculation you know..........I don't even have my copy yet.........I will eventually get this editor thing right.....it will just take a while......... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

It's like saying..............Dates on the calendar are closer than you think!!!!!!  Are they are sooooo sneaky they're right there before you know it!!

Board footer