Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
With all this talk about blogs, I decided I need one. Could you take a look and tell me what you think?
It is at: http://mutztoots.blogspot.com/

I would appriciated it!
Thanks, Amy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It looks really good Amy bear_thumb  After seeing so many blogs I  like the informal feel of them. They come across as viewer friendly. Where some web sites can be a pain to navigate.
Your off beat sense of humour really shows in your critters. I just love them :dance:  :dance:
WEndy

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Amy, I know what you mean about all this talk about blogs! So far I am terribly intimidated by them...how could I ever do that and what could I ever talk about that would keep people's interest! And my eyes kind of glaze over when I start reading about rss and feeders and html....But love yours...non-threatening, easy. I'm thinking I might be able to do that. And, as always...love your whimsical style...and those names. bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh, I like it!  Very easy on the eye and pleasant to read.  I love the clean lines; they show off your creations beautifully and look especially good against all that yellow and orange and creamy coloring you're so fond of using.  Yay, you!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow, first time out of the shoot and look at you go!  WOW!  Its so easy to read, not too busy soothing colors and i am impressed....

Course i'm easy, but honey you still did a great job, and i hope I can do as good as you!

Maybe half as good as you will be OK.

hugs
dilu

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Ellen yes I have been the same, reading the other posts and am so amazed.  I never knew such things existed and I thought bloggers were people who tried to get into night clubs free and get free drinks etc, you know that kind of thing. It is another world but I want to be part of it at sometime in the future, but it will be a long time in the future I guess!!

I have just got into up-dating my website correctly and feeling proud of that but there are some very clever people on this forum, I am impressed.

Amy yours is great too.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Amy,  bear_flower
A lovely blog!  Thoroughly enjoyed my peek in and also went to your website.  I love the funky style of your Halloween goodies.  Oh, and the names you give your pieces are so clever!!  Bravo!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,

Thanks for taking a look and your comments.  I  sas pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to create my blog.  I had a little trouble uploading one of the pictures, but it looks like I have that solved now.  I am planning on using  it mostly to update my customers on what is coming up for my shows.  I have soneone else do my website because I just don't have time & this will be great for my new stuff coming out.

I can only suggest that everyone give it a try. If I can do it.....you can too!

TTFN Amy

Board footer