Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

For the second time in a row, my scheduled listing is not showing up.  It is getting really tiresome, not to mention very annoying.  I also can't seem to find out how to get any help through their site - you just go round and round in circles, and get "standardized" automatic replies, which never answer the question asked.  They seem to assume I can't find it because I'm stupid, not that it isn't there!!
Sorry to vent, but it seems something is wrong in the system if scheduled listings are not showing up on time, and to add insult to injury, we have paid (although just .10c) for this.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with them - I can't figure out how to post a question in the Community Answer Center, all I can do is read other peoples questions, even when I log in.
Thanks,
Jane P.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Jane!

Try the live help button. It's the last little blip in the same row as the search and advanced search.  Live help has a little question mark inside of a yellow bubble. This is all on the first page or Home Page.

Sorry to hear your listing isn't showing up...even with paying that extra.  They should refund your money, even if it is .10.  They charged it for a specific service and they've failed to meet it.  Good Luck!  :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Thanks Chrissi - does it take forever to just get connected?  I have sat here for 20 min waiting for the little blue lines to quit going across the window, and to get connected to the server.

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

My last three listings did this. I got on Live Chat and they told me it takes anywhere between 2 and 6 hours for the index cycle. Each item that is listed must go through this cycle. Have faith, it takes the time they say it does but it will show up.

I understand all that, but when you use the "scheduled listing", surely it should go on at the time it is scheduled for?  If not, then they shouldn't be offering it.
Anyway, it is all moot, as I think my listing is now showing up - 5 1/2 hrs late.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Jane Perala wrote:

I understand all that, but when you use the "scheduled listing", surely it should go on at the time it is scheduled for?  If not, then they shouldn't be offering it.

I agree Jane, I think it's very unfair that they offer the serve but fail to deliver. And sure 10c is cheap but if thousands are using it a day, that really adds up.

Board footer