Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

hucklebearypatch Posts: 20

Our weather out here was a gorgeous, sunny 74 degrees but I heard that some places got tons of snow today.....YUCK!!

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

I'm in North Texas... we had 80 degree weather 4 or 5 days ago... IT'S FREEZING right now!  I did see a few snow flakes, but nothing made it to the ground.  BUT it's suppose to be like this tomorrow, we may get snow then.  I heard it snowed/sleeted around Ft. Worth which is about 2 hours southwest of me.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Joanne and welcome  :hug: to TT 
I am so jealous of you folks with the warm weather.  Here is a view from my front door this morning.  The Easter bunny brought us lots of snow--- ick, ick ,ick !!!  I want spring, the ground was clear yesterday. I have never seen it like this on Easter in my life. It looks like Christmas   bear_wacko   Fortunately it will melt quickly.

Easter_Snow_2007_1.jpg

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_ermm Just woke up to an inch of Easter snow!  So it's way down here in Connecticut, too!  I also have never seen cold Spring weather like this and snow this late bear_wacko
Karen
P.S. Good thing I have three real cats to keep me warm bear_rolleyes  Wish they could pay the heating bills!

teeeej Brisbane

No snow for me. But I would not expect any in Brisbane, Australia. :crackup:

However, any donations of snow would be welcome. We are on level 5 water restrictions here, and every little bit helps.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

It's a sunny 20C today here in the South East of England. We're outside enjoying the sunshine......but why are you here then Gemma?.....I'm having a sneaky look in on the posts while I'm waiting for the oven to warm up!!  bear_whistle

beary_clairey Luton

Its lovely here too!!! Just been walking the dogs in the park and its so nice and sunny!!!

Still cool in the shade though!!! Thank God we haven't got snow!!

Hugs

Claire

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

OH Tammy how beautiful is that pic, it looks like a christmas card  bear_grin ,  I had heard on the news that you guys were gonna get whomped with a big snow storm.  My brother lives in New Brunswick and they were getting some snow yesterday but nothing to what you got.

We got a very light dusting here but it's really cold this morning.  Hope it all metls quickly for you and we can get on with spring.

big hugs

Shane

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

I am in central Texas. We had 84 degrees on Tuesday. Yesterday it was 32 and sleeting. This morning it's 34. Crazy. It will be 80 on Tuesday again.  :doh: This is pretty weird for Texas. Easter is usually warm weather, sleeveless and open windows.

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

We have some snow.  My brother lives in the Houghton, MI and they got 3 feet this weekend bear_shocked
I had a race yesterday in NY for rowing.  We got up to the start, and it was pretty much a white-out!  Our race was then rescheduled for later on.  That was one strange regatta.  It would snow, then be nice and sunny and the snow would melt, then it would snow and be sunny...

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

We have snow here in Colorado!  bear_wacko

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

We received 10 - 12" last Tues and its still here.  Have to dig my daughters car out today as shes been waiting for it to melt but its not doing that quite quick enough!! 

The only good thing about this snowfall is we had a 'snow day' and didn't have to go to work!   :crackup:  :crackup:

Got to love those days!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jane

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

These pix were not taken today but just a couple of weeks ago...and we're in for a large helping of this Wednesday bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

Winter-2007-01-1.JPGWinter-2007-02-1.JPGWinter-2007-03-1.JPG

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

We had a white Easter her in the north.....no white Christmas, and this is the first I remember going to sunrise service where it was snowing! only a few brave souls turned out for the 6:15 outdoor service, which was cold, but nice! Just south of me, they had a foot of snow on Easter Sunday morning!
Ellen

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

snow-003.jpgWow, what crazy weather we are all having  bear_wacko
This picture probably does not look like much to some of you, but for west Texas it had some people freaking out! A couple days ago we were sneaking up on 90 degrees. Then Saturday night we tied the record low of 28 degrees. All the lovely leaves are falling off the trees from being froze and will have to start all over again  bear_flower

Board footer