Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I won't go into too many details but we have lost a wonderful family member. Philip's (my husband) nephew has died this weekend and he was only a young man. His parents are as you can understand devastated and inconsolable. Please pray for them and their family. I can't concentrate on much right now and feel a complete wreck so I can't even start to understand how his parents must feel. Thanks Gaby for your support it has been wonderful.

Hugs Jane.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jane  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry   That is so sad - my thoughts are with you

Here are my hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stellajella Wien

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Jane,
my deepest sympathie- I am so sorry, that this had to happen to you and your family!

I´m sending you loads of viennese sunshine and warmest hugggs!

Gaby bear_flower
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh Jane how very very sad, thinking of you and sending you hugs. :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane,

My thoughts, love, prayers and hugs are with you and your family.
I am so sorry and my deepest sympathy is with you.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I'm so very sorry Jane.
My thoughts are with you and your family at this deeply sad time. :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Jane, what a tragedy, you all must be devastated.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:    I too lost a nephew who was VERY young, my thoughts and prayers are with you all......   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Jane, how terrible for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this news.  Please know you're in my prayers.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Oh Jane thinking of you and your family at this terrible time.xxx :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Oh Jane...
what terribly sad news...my deepest sympathies to you and all your family
lots of hugs :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Maria

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Sorry to hear of your loss Jane .My thoughts are with you and your family  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Jane, so sorry to hear of your familys loss, you are all in my prayers  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

My thoughts are with you at this sad time Jane.......lots of love to you and your family....

Hugs Yvonne x

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

May GOD be with them all and you also. Just terrible !! don't even want to think of it !! I am so sorry !!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

oh jane honey  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, sending prayers and big hugs to you all.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Losing a child is the most terrible kind of loss for a parent and the grief process is a very long road. I certainly will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sending hugs and prayers ...................... :hug:  :hug:  :pray:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Darling Jane

your poor family has been through so much this past year, yes prayers go out for all of you.  I am so very sorry.

dilu

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Jane: Many prayers and hugs for you and your family.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Jane,

My deepest sympathies on your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs,

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I cant even begin to imagine what your family is going through right now. Just know I am thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jane, I am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Hugs,
Terrie

Board footer