Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

if I post a 2 week photo of the babies. They are growing so fast and are so cute now. The little girl now weighs almost 9 ounces and the little boy almost 8. The girl has opened her eyes to see the world, but the boy is content to just squint a bit. They are trying to stand up now and look like they have had about 3 beers too many. They get  up a bit wobbly, then try to take a great big step and topple over. They are too cute. Enjoy

The male
male2weeks.jpg

The female
female2weeks.jpg
Sonya

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Sonya they are adorable.  bear_wub  bear_wub  Now that takes me back exactley seven years to almost the minute. I delivered my little Lucy at 8.00am seven years ago today. I just love dogs and there is nothing more beautiful than baby pups. You have one clever Mummy dog there Sonya, her babies are wonderful. Give them a hug from me, make it a gentle one though! Have they got names yet?

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww how cute they are now!! What a difference when the eyes open too, so, so beautiful.

Warm wishes
Pauline

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Ohhh Sonya they are adorable ......

Densteds Densteds
Website

Sonya, how could anyone mind looking at these precious babies....they're wonderful, keep the pics coming!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

AWww sooo cute  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
what little bundles of joy  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Love those baby pictures! Who would mind looking at pictures of cute baby animals of any kind. They're both just darling. More pictures always welcome here.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sonya, don't you just want to kiss them all over.  They are just the sweetest little things.  Are you keeping them or any of them?

hugs,

Brenda

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Awwww how sweet, love seeing little puppies!!!  bear_grin

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Sonya,  bear_flower
Oh sure.  We totally mind seeing pictures of babies.....furry or otherwise.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!   :crackup: Bring on those baby pictures!!!  Your little puppies are just cute as the dickens!!  So.....are you keeping them?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  BTW:  It was so lovely to meet you at the Nevada City show!!  bear_flower

PaintsNMinis Sidhe Bears
Vienna, NJ

Awww!  How cute!  I love seeing all the changes Yorkies go through from birth till their adult coat!  Are yours blue and gold or black and tans? 

I remember when Maggie arrived... by plane, tiny airport on a small shuttle plane that ran between the city where she came from and just outside the town where I lived.  I got there, and they had her little crate behind the counter and everyone was just HOPING that her mommy wouldn't come and claim her (fat chance!)  Yorkie pups are soooo darned adorable!  I had been waiting for Maggie for quite some time bear_original  No way was I NOT going to claim her!  Wow... hard to believe, but that was... 17 yrs ago!  And she's still ruler of the roost bear_original  Never did breed her, though I had fully intended to... oh, well!  Probably best anyhow, cos I don't think I ever would have let any puppies LEAVE!  LOL!

Thanks for sharting Sonya, I love seeing them grow up!  Too bad you can't transmit puppy breath too bear_original
Robyn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I sorta feel like they're MY babies since I've known about them from conception to birth and now beyond.  Great pics!

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

I certainly don't mind!  Keep the pictures coming!  Thanks so much for sharing!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sonya, you know how much all of us LOVE animals.  Thanks for showing these. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   What preciuos little babies.  How are your other pets taking to them?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub Awwwhhhhhh  bear_wub   How could anyone NOT want to see these cuties??

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just sooooooo adorable, Sonya!!  Absolutely NO ONE minds if you post puppy pictures . . . the more the better!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Sonya we would be upset if you didn't post these pictures.
They are growing so fast and they are adorable!!!!!!!!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are gorgeous Sonya bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I am already waiting for next weeks piccies :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Sonya,
They are such a beautiful rich deep color!  bear_wub
Will they stay this color or will they lighten up a bit as they grow older?

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I mind so much so that I go down the street from my house just to play with puppies at a dachshund breeder every chance I get! bear_laugh   Those little ones are so cute!  Keep the pictures comming. bear_wub

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Please stop posting these pictures!   

They are just too cute!!  I hate not being able to pick them up and cuddle them because they're so cute!  Please keep them coming!  :photo:   bear_wub   :photo:  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Such adorable little puppies and thanks for sharing their photos, Sonya.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Jane- we haven't decided for sure on names, but we are leaning towards Moonbeam for the boy and calling him Beamer and Rainbow for the girl and calling her Rainey (since mom and dad are Sunnie and Sunshine)

Brenda-Aleta- we have just about decided we are probably going to keep both. lol Aleta it was a joy to meet you as well. What a pretty warm sweet lady!

Judi- Well Sunnie (da baby daddy, as we call him) likes to go smell them but he runs when they move lol. Tilly just likes to look at them, but Ladybug (my big yorkie) is terrified of them! She runs and hides and won't come anywhere near them. lol

Robyn- Dady is blue and gold and mommy is blaCK AND TAN, but since all of yorkie pups pretty much look the same at birth, we won't know which they will be for a while. I kind of think the girl is going to look more like dad and the girl more like mom.
Oh and puppy breath! AKKKK! Mommy keeps them so clean that they don't yet have that puppy smell.... UNTIL they yawn! like I said AKKKK!

Jodi- do you recognize the blankies? lol

Roxanne- Isn't thier color gorgeous? It is hard to tell what color they will be. The later thier color starts to "break" the darker they will be.
Here is a pic of Mom and dad and you will see why I am unsure.. They both looked basically the same as these puppies when they were babies

DAD
Sunnie.jpg

MOM
Sunshine.jpg

Dilu Posts: 8,574

wonderful Sonya, they are wonderful!

thank you for happy sights!

dilu

Kathleen Pa

Adorable, keep the pics coming!

Kathleen

Board footer