Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Would anyone be interested in swapping a bit of 'real' fur with me? 
After 6 months of unemployment my husband has landed his dream job. He's a IT contractor and will be returning
to work This Friday. YEA !  :dance: At Company he's work at previously, co-workers he knows and a job he really loved.
When a recruiter would call or send email about a job opportunity I would remind him to mention the 'contest'. 
Whomever, including friends and family submitted his resume resulting in a job offer, I would make them THE
most beautiful bear I've ever made.... AND now that's just what I want to do. The person who "won"  is my husbands
X-boss and friend. He's got 3 kids and a lovely wife.  I have a black 16 inch mink Panda bear in mind to make.  I've got lots of black mink but no white/light colored fur. Our money has been really tight these last few months.
Would anyone be interested in swapping me for some black mink or  chocolate brown sheared beaver fur for a bit of light colored
real fur ?  or one of my crocheted bears ?
Donna A.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I'm sorry I have no fur to trade with you Donna but I did want to say congratulations to you and your hubby on the new job!
Best of luck on your quest for fur - I know someone will have it!

Cheryl bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Donna,

I have a fur jacket that I will give you.  It was given to me.  I am pretty sure that it is rabbit.  I have a problem with certain furs, and rabbit is one of them.  I get so itchy when I'm working with it.  So if you want it, it is yours.  Just send me your address.

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Donna

I have mink in a light colour -called Royal pastel mink on the back-  how much do you need?

:hug:

Denmark

Bamsemesse-Roskilde-001.jpgBamsemesse-Roskilde-004.jpgBamsemesse-Roskilde-002.jpgHi Donna

Some photos of the mink.

Please, let me know, if you can use the colour.

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Ohhhhhhhhh how beautiful.  I'd love some.
Thank you thank you.

Denmark

Hi Donna

I am glad, you like it. I also think, it is beautyful, but i didn't know, if the
colour was rigth for you.

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

I posted PM photo of the black mink & beaver to you.
Do you see it ?
Donna.

Denmark

No, there is only a red x

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Sorry. Having problem uploading.
Check you email address.
Donna A.

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Blk17Mink.JPG
hope the upload works this time.
Photo of Bear made from the black Mink.
Donna A.

Denmark

He looks very sweet, and the fur is gorgeous.
It is great with blue eyes on a black bear.

Board footer