Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

They are getting so big! 3 weeks old today. Little girl is 12 ounces and little boy is 11 ounces. Pictures taken of them in a Yorkie cup (what else?) Enjoy

Girl

girl.jpg

Boy

boy.jpg

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Gorgeous little pups!

Wow!  they do grow FAST!

Kim Basta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AWWWWWW - toooooo cuuuuuuute!  Hey, Sonya . . . I noticed that you are going to Luann's show in Albuquerque - YIPPEE!!!  I'm looking forward to meeting you in person - yay!  Would you bring the pups, too?  Please, please, please???   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwwwwwww, so cute....... bear_original

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Sonya our nephew and niece are growing up way too fast!  They get cuter with each new picture bear_wub
Hugs
TT Auntie Jodi

cbearlover Teddies by Connie
Nevada City

They are so cute..!!!!  Dont you wish they could stay this size.

connie

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

oh my gosh...in the cup!  Too cute, seriously just too cute bear_wub

:hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

AWWWWWWWW!!!   Does this qualify them as "teacup yorkies" or "coffee-cup yorkies"...simply too sweet!!!   bear_wub   bear_wub

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Soooooooooooo  cuuuuuuuuuuuute

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww  They are the cutest!!!

Jane

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Awwwww they are beautiful Sonya ...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

My how they've grown. I love the use of the cup for the pictures.  bear_wub  They are so adorable, are you keeping them?

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

They are so adorable Sonya....
there was a huge pile of puppy pics doing the rounds at Münster - of Gregory Gyllenship's soon to be adopted  baby Newfoundland....oh, I want them all!!!! Gregory is SO excited over the pup - he even made a glorious black bear which he says is a new breed - the Newfoundland bear!
big huggies
Maria :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Awww Sonya, how sweet  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

karenaus Melbourne
Website

oh my how adorable! The one in the bottom pic has a determined look- that one looks like  a handful! hehe

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

AWWWWWW - toooooo cuuuuuuute!  Hey, Sonya . . . I noticed that you are going to Luann's show in Albuquerque - YIPPEE!!!  I'm looking forward to meeting you in person - yay!  Would you bring the pups, too?  Please, please, please???

Aww Sue Ann, I wish I could bring them, but I am flying out alone this time, so it is going to be hard enough to handle a suitcase full of bears plus my suitcasae. I cannot wait to meet you as well. Maybe it is time for me to get a Past Time bear too. I have admired them for so long, and after making the one you put on here, I need to get one. I must start saving NOW!

Sonya our nephew and niece are growing up way too fast!  They get cuter with each new picture 
Hugs
TT Auntie Jodi

Auntie Jodi,  thank you so much. They use the little blankies you sent them every day. When I bring them downstairs to spend some time with us, I put them in Sunshines doggie bed, then after they eat, I cover them with a blankie and they will fall right asleep under there.

AWWWWWWWW!!!   Does this qualify them as "teacup yorkies" or "coffee-cup yorkies"...simply too sweet!!!

LOL Shantell. thank brings a whole new meaning to teacup yorkies.. They will be the size of what some people call teacup yorkies (under 5 lbs), but in reality there is no such thing. just yorkies.. lol.. Maybe we can change that to coffee cup yorkies.

My how they've grown. I love the use of the cup for the pictures.    They are so adorable, are you keeping them?

Jane, more than likely we will be keeping them. Mike came home from work the other day and said I have a buyer for one of the puppies. I said , WHAT?? .. gulp... which one?? He said, the girl. I said NO WAY.. Remember MY boy is the daddy and I get pick of the litter. He laughed and said no.. I think we are keeping them both.  Usually it is the other way around and you have to convince the GUY that we want to keep them.

there was a huge pile of puppy pics doing the rounds at Münster - of Gregory Gyllenship's soon to be adopted  baby Newfoundland....oh, I want them all!!!! Gregory is SO excited over the pup - he even made a glorious black bear which he says is a new breed - the Newfoundland bear!
big huggies

Maria, HOW sweet! I would LOVE to see them. Puppies are just so sweet.

oh my how adorable! The one in the bottom pic has a determined look- that one looks like  a handful! hehe

LOL. HE IS A HANDUL.  The girl in the top picture is the bigger one and she gets around pretty well, The boy in the bottom picture is smaller and opened his eyes 5 days after the girl, but boy is he making up for it. He is on the go all the time. I can't believe his picture turned out so cute because he wanted OUT of the cup!

Sonya

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer