Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

Well, I keep getting messages and emails about what's happened to me.  Some of you have emailed or messaged me about my photo.  Wondering what's going on LOL  Someone even asked why I put someone else in place of my old photo (It really gave me a good chuckle)  hahaha.

Anyhow - I've lost a LOT of weight.  I didn't go on any diet, no pills, no shakes etc.  Just hard work and eating better....  I've actually enjoyed the process and it's helped my health somewhat (I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)  So, I'm glad I did it.

I didn't write in and tell people I'm going on a diet, I hate failing, and I would hate to fail and everyone know it LOL

Anyhow - if you want to loose weight - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
Danni
PS THe purpose of this message is just to let people know what has happened to me - and to give a bit of inspiration.

The new me:
dannipic4.jpg

The Old me   :redface: :
dannipic.jpg

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Danni, you are sooooo pretty!
And well done!
Oh my, i am so proud of you!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

Great Job :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 
p.s. I love the neckless you are wearing  bear_wub

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb Way to go Danni - you look just great! I'm on a diet too and have lost 11k's so far which makes me feel pretty pleased with myself and like you say it does make you feel so much better and the diet doesn't have to be a form of torture either  bear_grin

Well done you!!

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Well done. You look a lot younger as well. You are an inspiration.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Danni what an achievement. You look absolutely gorgeous girl

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I knew you were working at losing weight but WOW GIRL!!!!
You Rock!
Inspiration is right!!!
Thank you for sharing your news and photo with us!!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Wow Danni!!!!

What an inspiration you are to me!!!  I am overweight and have always had weight issues.  Seeing you, and knowing that you were able to do it, really gives me faith that if I work hard, I WILL be able to lost the weight and feel healthier.  I am soooo happy for you! 

Congratulations!!!

Keep Up The AWESOME Work!

Jeremy

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Danni you look fabulous...and I'm glad it's had a good effect on your health too!!!  Well done!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!!!!! YOU LOOK [INVALID] FAB!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Danni,  you were very pretty before your diet and you are still very pretty, you look more healthy now, which to me is the most important thing. It is soooooo wonderful you lost the weight , what a hard thing to do, you should be so proud by the way you did it,  You go girl!!!!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Woohooooooo!!!  The secret's out!!  I'm sooooooooo glad you have decided to share!  I don't know if I'm allowed to share this (sorry Danni, you can club me over the head with something next time you see me   bear_shocked )...........Danni has lost a wopping 36% of her body weight!!!  That is such a great achievement and something to be so proud of. CONGRATULATIONS!!!  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

You look great Danni and you also look about 10 years younger bear_thumb :clap:  bear_flower  bear_original
Laurie :hug:

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Bravo!   Good for you!  YOU LOOK FABULOUS!

hugs,
nt

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Danni, that is fabulous news, congratulations to you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Holy cow Danni you look INCREDIBLE.  I have to agree that you really were beautiful before, but now look healthier and glowing.  You really do look younger and absolutely stunning.   I am thrilled to bits for you and so proud of your determination and acoomplishment.  What an inspiration you are.  I need to get my butt in gear !!

glitter_maker_05_01_2007_08_16_14_63880.gif

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Congratulations!!! You look great and I know you feel great too. I also lost 30 lbs. last year and I know exactly how you feel when you shed weight. I didn't "diet" either, I changed my eating habits. Now for the hard part...buying new clothes...it's EXPENSIVE!!!! LOL. You have to replace everything and it's gets pricey. Good for you!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb And I agree, you look younger.  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Danni
you look fabulous  :dance: (not that you didn't before!)....well done, you - you must feel great.....and you did it the best way - no trick diets, just retraining yourself....
big huggies
Maria

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Awwww...Danni...good for you.  What a huge accomplishment...it's so hard both mentally and physically to lose weight, keep it off when you are healthy but even more so when you are not.  Congratulations!!!!   bear_thumb   bear_thumb   bear_thumb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Danni: You look great!!! Good for you to tackle a healthier eating....

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Great Job!!!!

You look great, but feeling great is the best thing!
:clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

Joan

clare14 Country Bears
England

You look wonderful, have I told you that lately....?!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_whistle  :hug:  :hug:  :crackup:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You've always been truly beautiful -- inside, too! -- but now you're beautiful and thin!  What a great package.  Congratulations on what I know is a hard road to tow.  You've succeeded in spades!

Lovely new photo, by the way... bear_original

Board footer