Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

I'm so excited and felt I wanted to share .....I got 5 new duckies today.  I collect Luxury Ducks by Design Room......I have a total of 38 duckies now.

Hubby calls it my duck invasion  bear_happy

DUCKIES.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, I've never seen these before, they are really cute.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Aww, i have to show you our duck race piccys. In Durham, at my University, we have a charity group called DUCK, and every year they throw a lorry load of ducks into the river for a massive race XD You buy a duck and if it wins you get a cash prize bear_tongue It was great!

I love the lily print one bear_original

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Wow! never seen these.....maybe I should start my hubby collecting these, his nickname is DUCK! :dance:  :crackup:
Ellen

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I love them!  I just bought some graduate ducks for my son's high school graduation party.
bear_grin
Joan

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I've never seen a duckie collection, either. Are these rubber duckies, ceramic...or just anything and everything that is duckie! Very cute.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

How cute and what a fun thing to collect ! ! !  I bought my mom a Liberduck (green statue of liberty rubber duck) in Las Vegas last year (she collects statue of liberty) very cute.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've never seen those ducks, either . . . really cute!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aren't collections just so fun?!  The thrill of the hunt, finding a place for the new addition, wondering what will be issued/available/found next, etc.  Your duckies look like they make up a super cute, fun, and whimsical collection, Ilze.  How do you display them?

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

soo cute,

anyone watch Ze Frank?? That what these duckies remind me of

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I've never seen these ducks before.  They're cute.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I've never seen or heard of these - you'll have to bring one along to show me next time we see eachother.  They are just too cute!!!

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ilze, in addition to continuing conversation here on this thread, I hope you'll repost these pictures to the other thread your duck collection has inspired.  Go here to add your beautiful ducks there, too:  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=16087

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: I've seen everything NOW!!!
It must get awfully crowded in the bath :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Something new for me too, never seen them before, but they are cute.I think it is great fun to collect something !!

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

wow, I've never seen those before either!  How fun and cool!  My friends would love those!

Board footer