Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Matthew1.jpgHi all, I am feeling rather guilty that I am having such an amazing time this week when some of you are not well and are having troubles.  But maybe my sunny days will rub off and brigten your days.
This morning I had a phone call from my daughter saying that she wasn't sure, but thought her waters had broke.  Her hubby was at work and the hospital said to just come in for a check up, so she asked me to go with her.
We expected her to be home tonight, but no.............
She had a darling little boy at 1pm by cesarian section. She was 5 weeks early and had a c-section as the baby was breach.
He is a 6lb 2oz cutie, and I think that is a good weight for a little premmie, I think that they said he was borderline, but he only needed a little air for an hour and he is fine  bear_grin
This is ontop of an amazing week which started on Sunday with the Melbourne Teddy Event, where I won Bear of Show for the second year running.  I also won best bear under 6" for a little minkie.  On top of that I sold quiet a few bears and met some great collectors and bear artists.
Every thing seems to happen at once both when it's bad and when it's good, thank goodness for the good times.
And I hope my good news brightens your day. bear_grin

sarahjane Brisbane

Chris that is fantastic...congratulations both on your winnings and on your new grandchild!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Oh Christine, that is wonderful news, Congratulations on a new grandchild and on your win at the show.Please post some photo's of the little chap when you have some.xx

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Congratulations on both accounts!   bear_flower  bear_wub

Kim Basta

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I think your good news is BRILLIANT  :dance: CONGRAULATIONS ON ALL ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:
Never feel guilty when the sunshines on you. It inevitably shines on everyone sooner or later. bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
dusty attic wrote:

Please post some photo's of the little chap when you have some.xx

YES!! we would love to see the bear!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WhooHOOO!!!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Yes Christine... it was WONDERFUL to hear some good news  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations on both events!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
We'd like pictures of babies and bears!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Happy Congrats!!!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Aww, i hope you'll make him a nice shiny bear to commemorate his birth! Any names yet?

i see the winning bear on your site... do you have any close ups? He/she looks so sweet!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Christine: what a wonderful week you are having. Congratulations on being a grandmother and winning Bear of the Show... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What great news, Christine!  We rejoice with you on your new grandson and your winning bears!  Hooray and yippee!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Congratulations !! it is wonderful to hear good news and yours really is !!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I have been waiting for my email - wondering how you went, couldn't wait to hear from you!!!!!!

This is the greatest news!! YAY for you! I am so excited - yu know I KNOW your bears deserve it!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
DON'T feel guilty!
Danni

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I just added a picture for you all, though I did edit myself out  bear_grin
O just look so goofy in photo's
But here is little Matthew James.
I also put one up the top.
Matthew2.jpg
here is one of the competition table of my bears  bear_original
mts2.jpg
mts2007.jpg
Thankyou all for looking and sharing in my joy  bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow, firstly your grand son is beautiful boy !!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub
Thanks for sharing his photo with us. I love to see babies !!  bear_wub

Congratulations on your grand son and your winning !!! (winning at bear event is my dream... bear_wub )  :clap:

hugs
Marie

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new grandson and for winning the two top slots at the bear show  :clap:  :clap:   :dance:

Please keep us posted with more photos.

Best wishes, Ali x  bear_flower

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

CONGRATULAIONS GRANNY!   bear_grin
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Christine congratulations to you all  :hug:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Oh Christine
That is wonderful news.
Congratulations  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Matthew James is a beautiful little boy. bear_wub
He certainly looks alert and healthy in spite of being early.
I just bet you are bursting with joy.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe what a cute baby boy!  Cogradulations!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Sweetheart never apologize for having a run of good luck or something joyful happening!!!  bear_wub  bear_flower   It just spreads that much more joy and happiness to others that need it  :hug:

Congratulations  :bday: Your grandson's adorable!!!  And thank goodness for your daughter that they did the c section.  I've a friend that delivered a breach baby, no c section, and to this DAY she still talks about how truly, truly awful it was  bear_cry ...and the 'baby boy' in question is now a decent 30 something  bear_rolleyes

:clap:  :dance: Congratulations on your win too!!!  :dance:   I know how exceedingly hard it is to work with real fur in mini!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable baby boy . . .  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Congrats Grandma and a VERY Happy Mother's Day to you!!! How exciting!
Im so happy to hear that your new Grandson is doing well.
Wow, a 6lb 2oz preemie. He looks so healthy and I think that is a great weight for being 5 weeks early!
Have a wonderful day and enjoy that sweet little bundle of joy...before you know it, they are all grown up!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Board footer