Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Ok I bought this christening gown about 2 years ago at a church rummage sale for 50 cents and I have never used it, I keep thinking about getting rid of it ,but the pack rat in me won't allow it.

So I thought it would be kind of fun to raffle it off on here, it will be of course no cost to you, I will even cover the shipping, which I will just put it in a big envelope and send it on the cheap.

It is really pretty and in great shape, on the picture it looks like there is a pink spot on it, nope that is just my camara messing up. If you are interested in doing this just post your name and I will copy them and put them in a box and draw one out, lets say, this Sunday I will announce the winner.

The only thing I ask, is that when you make a bear and use it, you post a picture , because I know someone can really do something fun with it.

0raffel.jpg

sarahjane Brisbane

Sounds cool Jodi and very generous of you....I'm in  bear_grin  bear_grin

Sarah Jane

I am so excited , because this thing has been driving me crazy, for the past 2 years I keep seeing it and thinking "man I have got to use this" but then I never do and I feel guilty, but this way I can see someone else have fun with it.
it looks like the size that would fit a newborn, so I think it would be perfect for a bear. 
Hugs
Jodi

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Count me in too Jodi! I don't usually do dressed bears but this will sure get the creative juices flowing!

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Jodi

It is a very pretty gown. Will you count me in too.

:hug:

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Me too please! What a fun and generous way to "bust your stash"!

Cheryl bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh, can I play too !!!!!  I've been looking for a gown like this to make a traditional old bear.  Can you be bribed Jodi  :crackup:  :crackup:  Chocolate  ?? ........you name the price.  :crackup:  :crackup:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Ooohhh, me, too, Jodi. For 50 cents!!! No wonder you can't throw it out, but are you sure you won't be sorry when you give it away? You'll probably come up with just the right idea as soon as you drop it in the mail.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Me too, me too.  I'm in.  I love vintage baby clothes and usually have a hard time finding them.

K Pawz Guest

Whoooo Hoooooo Count me in!! I have been looking for one forever, but haven't been lucky enough on eBay to have the winning bid!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Ohhhhhhh Chocolate, yummmmmmmmmmmm,  :crackup:
I know I couldn't believe it when I saw it , it looks hand made and so sweet. I couldn't  pass it up,  I figure after 2 years , if I haven't used it yet, I am never going to. And like I said, I kept seeing it in my workroom,  reminding me I haven't used it, which completely bugged me.

I run so hot and cold on making bears, sometimes I see a fur and buy it and rush home and finish a bear in a night, then other times I will buy fur and it just sits, I have fur I have never used that dates back to when I first started making bears. I am a serious pack rat and I will be thrilled to see this put to good use.

K Pawz Guest

hmmmmmm down to bribes are we????? How about  a cute little orange kitten?????

Hugs,
Krista

Ohhhhhhh me like!!!!!!!! :crackup:
just kidding, just kidding, but man did you see that orange kitty's face, tempting

K Pawz Guest

I know, he has the cutest little chubby cheeks I have ever seen!!! Poor little muffet, but is doing quite fine now!!!

Hugs,
Krista

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Jodi:

Can you please include me...I just love things like this...the gown is lovely.

Thank-you
Nancy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Count me in Jodi! I am working on just the bear for it.  bear_thumb
Wendy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jodi,  I have a bear it would look lovely on - please count me in.

hugs,

Brenda

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Jodi! You are just too sweet for words Hun! Please add my name as I am always up for fun! You are a treasure and a gem and your cheque is in the mail!

Hugs Louise

Hi Louise, you are a sweetheart, , I am just excited to see what someone comes up with by using this. I thought it was adorable, but I just don't make the kind of bears that I think this dress deserves. I can tell it was made with love and I bet it will look great on it's new owners bear. 

Bear Hugs
Jodi

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

or a rat ?
count me in so i can put a rat in a dress heehee  bear_innocent
please :-) bear_flower

cat xxxx

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jodi,

That is very generous of you.
Please can I be added to your list also.
Thanks.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

arnt you nice, ill have a go too xxx
its a lovely dress, im like that with bits and bobs i buy then when i want to use them , theyre no where to be found!

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Count me in too Jodi! What a fun idea...thanks for sharing with all of us!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Hello Jodi,

As you know I don't make bears, but I would love to be included in this because if I am so lucky as to win the raffle I would commission someone to make me a bear for the dress.

Hugs,

Julie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Jodi, that's a real cute little christening gown, please count me in too.
Thanks, you are so generous to make this wonderful offer.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer