Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

I live in a small town and rush hour isn't really "Rush hour". We have small ques and all but nothing major.

I'm never driving at this time of the day again!

Cars, bikes and kids. I don't like any of them. Specialy if a kid in on a bike or rollar skates or a skate board!

So far on my 10 minute journey, I've had a kid ride across the road infront of me, Thank god I have super sharp breaks. I then had an adult man on a bike, ride of the pavment and straight onto the road, Again, My breaks were well used! Then you get cars who are in the wrong lane and pull infront of you or are just plain old *Beeps* and overtake and swirve infront of you!

I'm pretty mad and Stressed!

Thats my rant for the day!

How's your rush hour driving?

Hugs,

Richy~

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oh dear, pic up your biggest teddy and give it a good ole hug  :hug: !!!  I know exactly how you feel!  We moved from a very busy city, to the countryside where some of the traffic is plain old horse and buggy (Amish community).  Occasionally we have to go into the city again, and the manic beeping, and trying to watch 20 directions at once is just plain awful. 

Try to destress and make a mental note to avoid that time again  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Richy, don't get me started on other drivers!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:    That's one of my BIGGEST driving pet hates too, people who get in the wrong lane then cut in front of you.   GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!    bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry    I've had to queue in the traffic to come this way, what makes THEM so special that they don't......???   bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry

I am a VERY calm, quiet (ish!!), shy person, but when I'm behind the wheel of my car........oooooooh I can feel the anger rising already!!!   AND another pet hate is when I let somebody out or cut in front of me and they don't acknowledge to say thank you........  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry   SO rude!!!   People are so arrogant!!

So....who's for a trip with me driving then........??!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website
Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Clare your post reminds me of when my oldest was about 3 years old and they were allowed to have their car seat in the front, I was driving down the road with him in his car seat and a car, all of a sudden turned in front of me and I had to slam on my breaks, then my little angelic son shouts "Sh*t Head!!" . Well needless to say from that day forward I put my aggressive driving in check.  That was not one of my proudest moments, up until that point I didn't think I was an aggressive driver.  Now I can look back and laugh at it. :crackup:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

yeah, don't get me started.

I have to drive in nasty traffic and it's just downright scary that some people just cant drive. They can't stay in their lane, they cut you off, don't shoulder check......on and on and on and on.....

And now that I'm pregnant I find my road rage even worse!

what helps? I put a great, loud stereo system in my car so at least I can turn up the tunes when I'm getting mad.

What I'll do with a kid in the car I have yet to figure out.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sorry to hear that youv'e had a rough day driving Richy. My advice is keep calm and be quick on those breaks.

Veronica that video is so funny. Maybe we could all do with a Trunk Monkey.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

I have a good laugh every time I see it Jane....I WANT one of my own.  lol  It would be a great solution I think.

Board footer