Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Hi my dear friends!!

I've been out for a long time now. It was an interesting period of my life but also not the easiest.
But don't want to be back here just to tell you how difficult life was. Now I'm OK and that's the point.

I'm back to teddies and Iamb trying to make good ones. I dearly miss TT friends and posting here. But I did lurk and checked Bear Gallery which inspires me and helped al the way.

I still have one debt. It's a bear, now even two! For the most talented kind lady here on TT. It's Terrie.
I still have to make her a bear. Terrie,  I remember and I feel very guilty about it. I hate when I make somebody to wait for something. FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. It should be an elephant by now... not a even a bear..  But I ask you for 1 month. And you will get one, gorgeous bear for your own.

Anyway, Iamb really glad and happy that I still can pop in and my friends say hi! And well, remember me. Thank you. I had my 30 the anniversary birthday and thank you for your wishes and thoughts! That means alit, believe me.

And thank you INTERCAL for such a unique forum where I find my friends and I hope to keep contacts with them in real life. Even if we are so far away from each other.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs, Julia   bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:bday:  :cake: Happy belated birthday Julia!!!  :cake:  :bday:   

I did miss your posts, but can fully understand how Life can sometimes dictate how much you get to spend doing things you love.  I'm soooo glad to see you 'back'  :dance:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome back, Julia . . . you have been missed!!!  It's great to have you posting again, and I'm very glad the
difficulty that you've had is over.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Julie I went to your website and I love the red bear with the white patch, very cute indeed!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Julia, I am SO HAPPY to hear that your life is finally getting easier and back to normal. Don't worry about my bear, I am sure that you have lots to do. Just take all of the time that you need........but I can't wait to see it! bear_grin  It is so nice to see you posting again!! bear_thumb

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

bear_wub
Thank you ladies!!  :hug:

I've miss TT so much. You know, it's like home.. you leave it for some time but it's always great to be back.

Debbie and Sue Ann thank you!!  bear_wub

Terrie, I really feel bad. But I will make you one. you know, that little green bear you sent to me became my daughter's favorit one. She has taste and she doesn't like all my bears, just some of them. So I think the bear should be very special if the child choose it.  bear_wub

Jodi, thanks!! That bear is still haven't found home and I don't know where he is! Just a homeless bear somewhere in Moscow ..  bear_happy  I can't wait to get hime back home to me. I feel strange when my bears are away and not adopted..

Hugs, Julia  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great to have you back Julia. We have missed you here.
bear_flower

Sorry to hear that you have been going through a difficult period of you life.
I hope that it will be all rosey from here on.

Warmest hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Hello you beautiful lady!!!!!!!

Welcome back - it's great to see you you here again. I've missed you.
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great to have you back where you belong Julia. I'm sorry to hear that you have been through a rough time. Let's hope we can now see lots of new Bear Me Shootka bears soon.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

Welcome back Julia!!! It is good to see you posting again!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

THANK YOU!!

I had some changes in my life but I got used to them by now.. So, I guess I'm fine.  bear_smile

Anyway, it's good to be back.
hugs, Julia  :hug:  :dance:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

JULIA !!! WELCOME HOME !!!!

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Welcome back!  I know what you mean, I don't like leaving here either.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi dear lovely Julia of the infamous Borscht recipe (which I loved!),

I'm so glad to see you posting again.  You've been missed.  Whatever troubles had you in their grasp, I'm glad you've found a way to cope and move forward.  So it sometimes goes.

We're here for you.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Julia,
glad you´re back and I wish you all the best!!!! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Terrie, I really feel bad. But I will make you one. you know, that little green bear you sent to me became my daughter's favorit one. She has taste and she doesn't like all my bears, just some of them. So I think the bear should be very special if the child choose it.

Julia you have absolutely nothing to feel bad about! I am just so glad to hear that your problems have worked themselves out and I am thrilled to hear that your daughter likes that little green leprechaun bear. bear_original  bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Wishing you all the best and glad you are back.... bear_original

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Hi Julia! I am so glad to see you back. I missed you! Keep your chin up and I can't wait to see more of your sweet bears here.
Hugs
Sonya

Kathleen Pa

Welcome Back  Julia! :hug:

Kathleen

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Jodi, Katrina, Shelli, Gabi, Terrie, Tami, Sonya, Kathleen  :hug:

THANKS!!!!!

Shelli, you still making Borshct? Or your Dad? Thank you for the reminder! I haven't cooked one for a long time now....  bear_whistle

Terrie, thank you, you know, my daughter said that this green bear is little so he is made for little girls.. couldn't argue with that.  :crackup:

HUGS, Julia :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Now you can't beat that logic!   bear_original

Oooh, I remember the Borscht recipe!  You made it all look so very easy to do....and I bet it was yummy  bear_happy

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Happy birthday Julia. I am turning 30 this year too!  bear_grin
Aeri

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Debbie, yeah! so right! can't beat my daughter's logic.. What will happen when she will turn 20, I wonder..

Aeri, so your are a sneak too?  bear_thumb but you know, I feel like 5 or so..  :crackup: still playing toys...  bear_whistle
that's what my hubby says...  :crackup:

hugs, Julia  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Julia I'm so glad you are back  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I do hope you are happy now  bear_flower Happy Birthday!!  I am 30 too.

Board footer