Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was just browsing on ebay and found the most GORGEOUS purse!!!  bear_wub well, take a look...

http://cgi.ebay.com/FENDI-GRAY-TULLE-BE … dZViewItem

a WEEEE bit expensive!  Now, where did I put that checkbook? LMAO j/k  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
KIM!!!
I rushed to open the link to see some gorgeous GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PURSE!!! oh! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE.................. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

So you love purple??? ha??  :crackup:

How you doing anyway?? I haven't talk to you for a while..

(Kim, felting class remember??  bear_angry  :hug:  :crackup: )

Hugs, Hugs, Julia

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

XD Surely someone as talented as you could make a mock up of it for far less than that!

Imagine what the british retail would be... even I think that's too much for a bag XD

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh my GOSH!!!  Ohh... it IS pretty though!  That bag costs way more than my first CAR though!   :crackup:

I am imagining myself with a bag like that.... with wet wipes and half eaten graham crackers molding away at the bottom!  And dried dandylions... my kids always pick dandylions when we walk down the street and I just shove them in my purse!  Heheh! 

Kim Basta

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh, Kim, you are too funny!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

I would never spend so much for a purse but the details on this and the colors and textures!! WOWEE!!! I could "try" to make a purse like that... hmmm... maybe that will be something I should try (I'll probably fail miserably!! LOL)... With how much that one is, its worth a shot to make my own! LOL

sarahjane Brisbane

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Wow....I couldn't imagine paying that much for a purse!!!  BUT it is absolutely beautiful....I love it!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Jeeze... I just looked at it again!  It IS really pretty!!!!   bear_innocent  bear_whistle   Tulle, silk, velvet, crystals.... mmmm......  bear_tongue

Kim Basta

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Wow, for that much  it should have money magically appear (for free) in it, and replenish as you spend it! Either that or it should give you a massage every time you use it and it should whistle Teddy Bear Picnic while it does it!
TTFN
Amy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Kim.  How the heck are you?  Haven't seen you posting for a little while.  Busy with bears?

WOW, I never even knew a purse could cost that much.  There should be diamonds on it somewhere.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I'm good, Judi  :hug:   Been busy with yard work (BLEECH!) and being out in the sun bear_original

I love love love this purse... maybe I will win the lottery this week and I will post how this purse is now MINE LOL  yah right!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  (could you imagine spending that kind of money on a purse??? YIKES! it is purty though, huh?)

Julia - gorgeous guys?  c'mon, I'm happily married, I don't check out guys anymore bear_original I'm a good girl   bear_innocent

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Have you guys ever seen this site?  I worked with a gal who knows a co founder.  It's a cool concept..you can rent the bags of your dreams! It's pricey, but not as pricey as one Fendi bag  bear_laugh

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/

:hug:
~Chrissi

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That really is a beautifully made bag and I truly love the colors, although I can't say I have even one piece of clothing that would work with such a bag!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

You see, to me it doens't appeal at all!! I must be strange...
Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm with you Danni..... but I guess I can appreciate the design, materials, etc. without actually liking it.
Just like some artist teddy bears! bear_original

We should be happy that we don't all have the same taste! Can you see every [wealthy] woman in the world walking the streets with THAT purse and an outfit to match? :crackup:

Kim, I definitely think of you when I see it..... it is very much "you"!  bear_thumb  bear_original  :hug: Got your lottery ticket?

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

That's inSANE! It's just too big.

:P

I used to be really into shoes when I worked in an office. But stuff like that doesn't appeal to me anymore. I do have a hobo Ugg purse that I love. I got it as a gift. I'd never spend that kind of coin on fashion but I'd definitely spend $4-5k on a bike.

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Looks like a couple of those old fashioned cushions with all the rolling, pleating and tucking...yep.... two cushions joined with those honking big odd coloured handles....very strange....I pass.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

wow, what is with the handles on the one the model is carrying?

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Kim! Wonderful purse Hun but please don't fall for it! Ha Ha Ha ! Hang on to your money Hun and yes I agree you could do a mock up! bear_grin

Hugs Louise

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Wow, can you imagine being able to buy a purse that cost that much, I am so not a purse person ,  I love those wallets on a strap, I love the fact I never worry about leaving my purse behind, which I have done bear_sad  . When I carry a big purse I become the pack mule for everyone.  bear_sad 

I am a firm believer in, bigger purse , bigger amount of junk to carry around.

I never thought I would give up needing all the little stuff I used to carry , but oh my gosh sometimes I still get giddy about how light I travel now. :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Pretty special looking bag. I can see why you love it so much Kim bear_wub  bear_thumb

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Am I the only person who would buy that purse if I was a woman? It's fendi, they make the most wonderful handbags!

Last year in paris I almost bought a pair of boots in fendi costing just under that price... Thank god I didn't, else I would have been starved for the nest week there lol!

I think the purse is wonderful and I do love fendi. But every now and then you can get some real bargins on ebay, I got a friend of mine a purse with tags on and authenticity card and it was around £40.  bear_thumb 

Richy~

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I DO have a shirt that would compliment it now that I think about it LOL... I do have a purse obsession (LOL - my hubby just loves it LOL)

I have teeny bags and HUGE bags and have pretty much one in every color.  I won't go anywhere without a purse (ya never know when you'll need dental floss or lip gloss! LOL)

Believe me, if I can't afford this so I will just keep the pic in my computer and maybe one day attempt to make a purse (ya never know! can never have too many project ideas!)

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh my !! $5,ooo.oo WOW !!!!! I for sure would have no money to put in it !!! I do like a good leather purse though. But would never go over $100.00. I usually get mine at Kohls where I work ... when they get marked WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY down. Usually something missed up stairs in stock that missed a few mark downs !!! I think I paid $5.00 for the last one ... retail  $65.00 sooooooooo good deal !!!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Even though I am not a 'pink person' I think this bag is just grand! I collect vintage 40's and 50's bags so even though I dress rather simply, I often have a funky bag.
bear_wub This purse is an art piece!  bear_wub
Can you imagine strolling into your local Walmart in flipflops, shorts and this bag?! bear_laugh

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ummmmmm....what should I say ??

I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the bag. I love the style, I love the color, I just HATE the price.  bear_tongue 
I'll go buy my lottery now. hee hee

hugs
Marie

Board footer