Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

My goodness....It does not look like an $8,000 bag.  If I saw this bag at target for $20, I would keep on walking by it.. But than again, I am not a fashion aficionado. It was fun to see it, thanks for posting....

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks for showing us ! I find this purse very inspiring. I especially love the shape and the use of the tulle... Now I wonder if I could make a try at something in such a shape and with some tulle... Guess it would be safer to forget  bear_rolleyes :D.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Lovely purse! Guys have you seen anything posted by our dear Dilu? I just can't find her bear_sad  Dilu where are U my dear?
Gladys

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu is taking care of things at home right now but she's reading posts at TT as she can and will be back to posting in no time, when she can.  I know she'll appreciate your concern, Gladys.

bear_original

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank you Shelli bear_wub  You are always ready to help! bear_flower
Gladys bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Kim,
I see why you like the purse.  I love purses too.  DH doesn't understand why I need so many, especially more than one in the same color. 

You're right Gladys, where's Dilu?  Thanks for the update, Shelli. 

Since you're reading, Hi Dilu!   bear_flower   Hope the gollies aren't being too naughty!   :crackup:

Board footer