Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

djbbears Queensland

thekids.JPGWell hello to all you wonderful talented artists out there :clap: have had some knee surgery and still an ongoing thing but can sit a bit longer now without to much pain bear_cry have read the highs and lows of the wonderful people on here and have been following your work and you should all give yourselves a pat on the back. I love this community thats here and you make me laugh when needed to, finally of crutches( :dance: ) and of to the Gold Coast Bear show on saturday and so excitied have heard its a great turn out so am staying overnight as well, as I want to meet people and get advice and all that fun stuff, and spend money. Have done a few kids some just need the finishing touches to them.....Hope you are all doing well, and its great to get back into this community bear_thumb

Debbie

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Debbie its so good to see your post.  I didn't know you were gone coz I've been absent for ages too  bear_wacko  But glad you are back even though I didn't know you were gone lol bear_laugh   bear_tongue  bear_happy

I'm glad you are healing from the surgery.  You are off to the GC show!!!  I am so so jealous!!!!!!!!!!  I want to be there!  have a blast okay, and doubly for me too  bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Debbie, and I hope your knee is much better!  Good luck at the show!

djbbears Queensland

thanks Sarah and Sue Ann will try and get some photos....... :hug:  :hug:

Debbie

Kathleen Pa

Enjoy the show and photos please!!!

Kathleen

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh you lucky duck - I am so jealous!!!!  I have a wonderful time!
:photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  and more  :photo:  please!
Danni

Board footer