Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

djbbears Queensland

GC4.JPGWell back from the show and spent lots of money and talking to the lovely ladies there it was great. Took some piccies and then the battery died bear_angry  in the camera so only got to take pics of the main table :doh:  so am annoyed at that but had a ball and going again next year...

Debbie

djbbears Queensland
djbbears Queensland
KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome Back! bear_flower  Your bears are beautiful & pictures are very nice.  What counts is that you are back safe and you had a wonderful time there.Thank You for sharing them.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I forgot to ask you did you create Liberty? I had seen her before but of so many sites i go into I do not remember :crackup:  She is just awsome!  :clap:

djbbears Queensland

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I wish they were my creations these are the bears that won awards at the show and they are just stunning ....I suppose i can dream about doing a bear as good as these ones are.

Debbie bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great pics, Debbie . . . thanks for the report.  Are the first two photos from Kerrie Mouat's table?

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Great photos, thanks for posting!  Hope to make it up there one year to check it out.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Debbie for sharing your lovely photos.
Glad that you had a good time there.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

djbbears Queensland

Yep the Liberty is Kerrie Mouat she does amazing work am in awe of the work she does

Debbie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks for posting these images Debbie, I sent some entries for the comp, I was hoping to hear who won awards, and how the show was, I went last year and wanted to trade this year, unfortunately I didn't make it, maybe next year.    Thanks again :clap:

djbbears Queensland

It was my first time this year Karen and really enjoyed it am going back next year as well might even submit a bear which would be nerve racking for me as the work is just stunning.....I talked to a few ladies on the first day then went back again on sunday to talk more and take piccies and when the camera died :doh: after taking pics of the main table that annoyed the hell outta me......so next year will be better organised....

Debbie

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

oh you lucky duck I really wanted to go this year as I have never been but couldn't get flights or myself organised in time so I have set my sights on next year the bears all look fabulous  bear_original  bear_original

Raewyn

sarahjane Brisbane

Me too I really wanted to go this year but unfortunately the car died so I was unable too....Thanks for posting the photos!!!

teeeej Brisbane

I went for the first time this year! All those beautiful bears..... bear_wub I even went to one of the workshops after the show. I had such a great time!

Board footer