Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

teeeej Brisbane

web2.JPGweb1.JPGWow. I have had a busy few weeks, and I though I was share with everyone what I have been up to. I thought It best to put it all in one post! bear_tongue Firstly I finished two bears that I have been working on for a while. They are both made from the same pattern by Lisa Dopking. Heres a picture of them both together. The one on the left is called Tai, after his owner. He will shortly be on his way to my young cousin. The bear on the right is James (he is for me hehe  :lol:). I had fun making both of these guys at the same time. I also included a picture of James in his big shoes.

teeeej Brisbane

workshop-3.JPGworkshop-2.JPGLast week was a busy week for Bear makers in Queensland. We had a show on both weekends, one in Brisbane and one at the Gold Coast. I also went to one of the workshops suring the week with Silvia Durrer of Durrer bears. I had such a great time. We made Harrison, he has such big feet! The first picture shows Silvia's bear in the middle, mine on the right, and another workshop members on the left.

teeeej Brisbane

web3.JPGAnd finally, I just want to show off the bear I bought myself for my birthday. He is soooo cute. He was made by Danni Whatford of Delartful bears. I coudln't help posting his picture, I really like him. bear_wub

Kilde Posts: 186

WOW! You really have been busy!  :clap:

All the bears are just wonderful - my favourite is the one with the very big feet...I have a "thing" for bears with gigant feet!  bear_wub  bear_grin Great work, thanks for posting the photos  bear_thumb

(...and Happy Birthday!  :bday:  :cake:  :hug:)

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

:clap:  :clap: Great bears!! I love the pair you made for your little cousin and yourself.

Board footer