Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Hi Everyone
I am getting ready to sign us up for Mission Fish thru ebay and they want an official Logo, so I thought  I would give someone a chance to design a logo that will be used for all our promotions, this would be a great chance to show off your drawing ability.

If you are interested , the logo needs to be the following:

1. Generic bear, meaning I would like to see a bear on it, but not a signature style looking bear, something that all bear artists can identfy with. 
2. our name "Bear Hugs for Hope"
3. can and should be in color, (but test your design in black and white to see how it would look in a newspaper)
4. Have a pink ribbon in it or the words "Breast Cancer Awareness"

email me your design at bearhugsforhope@comcast.net

enteries need to be in to me by next Monday

I will select a panel of judges to help me pick the winning design

This is a really great chance to show off your designing ability and get some national exposure, or I guess I should say international exposure.

If you have any questions post them here since I have found that if someone has a question more then likely others have that same question.

Here are some examples of Logos
logos.jpg

Thanks so much
Jodi Moisan

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Ooo sounds like fun! I'll start doodling!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jodi... I've sent you an email.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jodi , you are so organized !!! How very lucky we all are to have you in charge. Thank you so very much and I know GOD will richly bless you for your time. Your the best !!!!! Bear Hugs my friend !!!

Board footer