Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I know I said...I wasn't going too...but I am...and yes I still have...ALL of them.   bear_tongue

BigJack.jpg

Big Jack...just prior to pouncing in my lap...where he likes to lay!!!  He's my baby!!

BigEinstein.jpg

Long & Lean Einstein

BigStinkerbelle.jpg

Tigerlily...now being called StinkerBelle...she may be a wee girl but is a terror all her own.  I have the scratches to prove it!!!   bear_tongue

Scooter & Dudley were sound asleep!!!  They have all had their first shots, been FIV/Feline Leuk tested and had their health checks.  They are now 10 weeks old and just wonderful not-so-little kittens.  We have not had any luck in finding GOOD homes for them.  Unfortunately, kittens are a dime a dozen right now and I refuse to let them go to just anyone.

Okay...back to the grind stone...

Happy Summer day to all!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Shantell,
    They are soooo darlling, and my house is so emptly after losing Bear.  Thumper is still here, but the little rat bites me every chance he gets!  I've told myself "no more cats' but it's a darn good thing you don't live closer - I'd be sorely tempted, I'm afraid.  I hope you can find homes for them, but good for you to hold out for GOOD homes!  Sending you a big hug, to go with your big heart! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

hugs,

Brenda

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Boy, have they grown. Still cute as can be, though.

Are you trying to keep up with Krista? bear_happy

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

During my Birthday "party" yesterday, my mom asked my three year old about my gifts and what she thought was in the packages.  Aubrie promptly replied, "I don't know but I sure hope it's a kitten!"  She wants one desperately.  If we lived closer, I'd apply to adopt one of your sweeties!!!

Kathleen Pa

Hooray for you to keep them rather than let them go to someone who might not take good care of them!!  I think it's a wonderful thing you're doing,  (and I'm  really a dog person at heart but I love all those furry little critters!)

Kathleen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awwwww......... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww they are fabulous Shantell, wish I could have any one of them!!

Pauline

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks!!  Glad to hear some of you don't think I'm a complete nut case for still having all of them.  I just hate the way some people treat pets.  It's amazing what people say when you are talking about having kittens available.  I walk away thinking to myself..."there is no way in hell you are getting one of MY kittens."   bear_angry

They are really sweet.  We have been working really hard on getting them to NOT jump on you and to learn the word NO...  :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shantell,
     Have you managed to get Skippy to the vet yet?  I hope so, or you will become known as the "crazy cat lady" LOL!  I think nine cats is a nice round number, don't you?  Tigerlily is still very pretty, but I like my boy cats - Jack is the one I'd like to cuddle now.

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer