Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

I am trying this for the first time.What a dinosaur I am. I hope it works.If it does I will be thrilled.Sincerely Jane D.

Midland, Ontario

Well it didn't work. I don't know what I did wrong.Sincerely Jane D.

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Try again Jane, at the top of the thread it talks you through how to post a picture. hugs Kerren

ADDING PHOTOS/THUMBNAILS TO YOUR LISTING
(This feature is not available when using the 'Quick Post' window located at the bottom of the thread.)
1  -- Go to the "Photo" window below the "Message" window.
2  -- Click on the "Browse" button to display your computer's hard drive and locate the photo to upload. Note: Your photo must be in JPG format at 72 dpi.
3  -- Click the "Submit" button.

That's all there's to it. The software will automatically attach the photo to your posting plus generate the thumbnail.

Only 1 image can be uploaded at a time. To add more images, edit the posting. Up to 5 images can be uploaded.

Midland, Ontario

Hi Karen- I must have the wrong format-dumb, dumb question but how do I know if it's 72 dpi? I send them on my computer by email and everyone has received them.Thanks so much. Sincerely Jane D.

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

dpi is "dots per inch" for the size of the picture, you need to size it down. I use "paint shop pro" and make the photo 500x500. to fit the page.
hope this helps.
hugs Kerren

Board footer