Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Has anyone had recent problems with listings on Ebay not showing up correctly?

I just listed a bear... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0139184694

and when I "previewed" my listing before actually submitting all was fine with the shipping...both domestic was listed and international...HOWEVER...only domestic is showing on the actual listing and it says that international is not offered.  HUH?  I've gone in TWICE and revised it...even though it shows that it's correct without revising....I still go through the motions and it doesn't change anything.

The body of my listing says that international bidders are always welcome but face it not everyone actually READS the listings.   bear_shocked   Shocking, I know!!!

Any ideas...I've never had this happen before.

Thanks for any insight you might have.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Shantell!

I think your listing is fine  bear_flower   The shipping says worldwide up top and down below...the shipping  insurance says not offered internationally.  That might be based on the type of shipping you've chosen, not sure about that part....but the "shipping" itself is worldwide bear_original

:hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Chrissi...I had actually put in an actual international shipping rate which is the part not showing up.  In the preview it shows up right under the domestic rate.  I've since gone in and edited my description to say to contact me for a shipping quote in hopes that they will actually READ that part.

Sellersourcebook now has a way to enter all your stuff directly through them.  I just haven't used it yet...creature of habit.  I may go that route.  I'm not liking Ebays forms too much anymore.  They don't seem to consistenly work right.

Has anyone that uses Sellersourcebook tried it?

Hugs,

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Shantell, whenever I've had a specific problem with wording in a listing, especially as this type of info is buried at the bottom of the page (and many viewers do not even read that far, until auction's end and they win.) I make sure that it is written right into my description text, in the first paragraph or two, near the information like size. That way it cannot be missed by eBay's system or a viewer not taking in that detail.

Good Luck with this pink QT!

Board footer